Heidi is gone A.W.O.L.

Born to fly
new reply
jayvee43
Airman

Heidi is gone A.W.O.L.

Post by jayvee43 »

Hi guys.

First time poster here. My name is Jesse. OK I have a problem.
On my old computer I had the A2A Piper Cub that I loved to fly. I loved Heidi also. (who doesn't)

Anyways, I have recently purchased a faster more powerfull PC and I tryed loading everything in it, I have the full use of the Cub. Flies perfectly. BUT No more Heidi. I'm not sure what is happening. Some help would be appreciated if someone have this problem before.

OK, I got my new (updated video card) PC back. I purchased a NVidia GEFORCE GTX 1050 2GGB, DDR5. This week.
At first I was exited, since that made a diffefence in the images. BUT this exitement was short lived.
I lost Heidi. I had purchased the A2A piper Cub program, and updates. I had Her working fine on my old computer (windows 7) but on my new computer (windows 10) she is awol.
When I push on shift+3 or shift+4 where the tie-down page and the load management page should be, I see a very faint square and it dissapears right a way. in the menue bar above, same problem, the page is non existant. I select it ok, but no option screen appears. I need to point out that I tryed de-installing and re-installing with no success. THE PLANE works 100% fine. Just no Interactive passenger.

I'm probably in the wrong thread for this, but if anyone has any suggestions, I'd be very very gratefull. I liked to make her scream. LOL
Jesse

speedy70
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Heidi is gone A.W.O.L.

Post by speedy70 »

Hi Jesse welcome to the forum.

Have you got advanced animations ticked in the Options settings menu?

It also sounds as if you may have to adjust your transparency settings.

Cheers Chris

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Heidi is gone A.W.O.L.

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello and welcome,

Chris is spot on for the first things to check, esp with advanced animations. Also just to double double check your sim is all updated eg FSX updated with the two FSX Service Packs and also when you installed you installed the cub + Accu-sim package for the cub?

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Piper J-3 Cub”