Heidi???

Born to fly
new reply
BeaverDriver
Senior Airman

Heidi???

Post by BeaverDriver »

Yeah, ok - maybe a bit too graphic. Apologies.

Glenn
Last edited by BeaverDriver on 03 Jul 2015, 15:51, edited 1 time in total.
--------------------
Glenn

aonyn
Staff Sergeant

Re: Heidi???

Post by aonyn »

BeaverDriver wrote:Well, I was trying to get acquainted with where things were in the cockpit
well you are certainly successful in your objective, you are now acquainted :P
and we are as well thanks to your screenshot :oops:
Ron Attwood wrote:David, you'd be useless on Twitter. Too reasonable by half. :D

aonyn
Staff Sergeant

Post by aonyn »

Hi Glenn,

My apologies as well, I did not intend to come off as the fun police, my comment was just kidding with you :wink:
Hence my use of the :P icon

Regards,
Dave
Ron Attwood wrote:David, you'd be useless on Twitter. Too reasonable by half. :D

BeaverDriver
Senior Airman

Post by BeaverDriver »

No worries at all Dave. I'm a bit new here and I'm not sure what's ok and what isn't (and this was a bit racy for sure :wink: ). I don't want to be the new kid coming in and offending the group, so I guess I was a bit sensitive about posting this in the first place and wondered if it was ok to do. It struck me as hilarious when it happened (totally unexpected) but I could see (after the fact) where some might find it a bit over the top (not saying you implied that, but it might hit some the wrong way).

Thanks for the note Dave. Much appreciated and I certainly didn't take offense at what you said 8) . All good.

Glenn
--------------------
Glenn

Ian P
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Ian P »

Everyone else did it when the Cub was first released... It's just been a while. Might be worth checking the first few posts on the forum, though, to see how many comparison shots you can find? Sarah is probably still out there as well, somewhere... She's Heidi's Goth sister. ;)

Ian P.

BeaverDriver
Senior Airman

Post by BeaverDriver »

Thanks for this Ian. Yes, that doesn't surprise me to hear this has been done before :wink: . What struck me in this case was the timing of first getting an eyeful of chest followed a couple of seconds later by Heidi blurting out, "Why is it so hot in here?" I thought I could explain it to her, but... well... :? . It was the context that made this downright hilarious when it happened :mrgreen: .

Appreciate the explanation Ian. Thanks.

Glenn
--------------------
Glenn

aonyn
Staff Sergeant

Post by aonyn »

Yeah, she does have funny timing... I think it may be programmed behavior honestly.
There have been several times now, always when I am leaning to see the compass (TrackIR)...
she scolds me saying "Quit staring at me and keep your eyes on the sky"

:lol:

Regards,
Dave

Ian P
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Ian P »

aonyn wrote:she scolds me saying "Quit staring at me and keep your eyes on the sky"

:lol:

Regards,
Dave
:lol: I've not heard that one yet, I don't think. Might need to spend more time staring at Heidi!

Ian P.

BeaverDriver
Senior Airman

Post by BeaverDriver »

<LMAO>!!! That's great! I've not heard that yet either, but I "plan" to now :mrgreen: . Good one!

Glenn
--------------------
Glenn

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

Is the pic removed or something? I can't see it.
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

BeaverDriver
Senior Airman

Post by BeaverDriver »

Sorry Andrew, I did pull it. In retrospect I was afraid it was in bad taste so I took it down and removed the original story that went with it.

Glenn
--------------------
Glenn

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

Darn I missed it
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

new reply

Return to “Piper J-3 Cub”