Ordering the Cub?

Born to fly
new reply
Merlin59
Airman

Ordering the Cub?

Post by Merlin59 »

I just tried to order the cub through your store. I was using Paypal as a payment method. It keeps looping me through and asking me to confirm my order then resending me to paypal to pay. I'm not going to keep pushing paypal's pay option as I don't know if I've been charged or not. It's not clear. I'm not getting any confirmation of the order either. Somebody like to tell me what I'm doing wrong and if I've been charged? Thanks, I really wanted this airplane! :( P. S. I have been sent no order number!

speedy70
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Ordering the Cub?

Post by speedy70 »

Hi
Firstly there are two products to consider 1The cub aircraft
2The accusim package
If you go to the bottom of the Cub page you will see that if you buy both together at the same time you will get a discount.
click on the option you want to buy and follow the instructions,You will be sent to paypal to pay and then automatically returned to A2A and the 2 files will be in your account.(Top left of the page).
You will be emailed by A2A and paypal confirming your order and a link to download it.
Don,t forget to run the updater!!!!Not like last time with the 182
To put your mind at rest,if you do by mistake buy it twice I know A2A would refund the money.
Regards Chris

Merlin59
Airman

Post by Merlin59 »

Did all as you said. It still loops me through the order process. Pretty sure it did'nt charge me but no order confirmation either. So my guess is my order was unsuccessful. My question is why? Till I know I guess I'll have to wait. By the way I was ordering both the cub plus accusim.

speedy70
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by speedy70 »

This happened to me the other day using paypal at simmarket.I got over it by paying as if i didn't have a paypal account.I reported it to paypal but they said it was not there problem.It obviously is.

Merlin59
Airman

Post by Merlin59 »

I would be surprised if this was the issue as I just used paypal elsewhere and it was fine. I just tried again and got the same loop through. Oh well off to fly my new Cessna and I'll try later. My luck I'll get charged later for about 5 cubs! :? Just kidding! Thanks anyhow speedy for the answer!

speedy70
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by speedy70 »

Try using paypal as if you haven,t got an account.It only means you have to fill in the card details.

Merlin59
Airman

Post by Merlin59 »

I have an account already. It is Paypal having the issue. Just called them and we'll see. When I got routed to paypal, they took me off to a screen I hadn't been to before for payment options. So it's their issue not A2A's. You called it right! At the very least I know what went wrong. :) The bonus is at least it failed before I was charged and not afterwards. Which is usually my luck!

speedy70
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by speedy70 »

Yes I also have an account ,but if you go through the process of buying through paypal when you get to the paypal login screen click on don,t have a paypal account and then you just have to fill in your card details and address.

Merlin59
Airman

Post by Merlin59 »

I've done all that as well. As I stated it's another issue with paypal entirely for me at the moment. I've spoke with them. It's a my account thing not A2A. Let's leave it at that shall we? I do however appreciate your help! :)

Merlin59
Airman

Post by Merlin59 »

Got my Paypal woes all worked out! Oh boy can they over complicate matters. Nice if they could add. Got the Piper Cub and love it! You guys have a fan on your hands here. Wish the fuel and oil and such was persistent as in the 182 but that's minor. Thanks again speedy70 for trying to get me straightened out! :)

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Glad you got the paypal end sorted out. Don't forget to run the updater also to get your cub all updated including some neat new features; http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 62&t=41279

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Merlin59
Airman

Post by Merlin59 »

Thanks! Done and it's great. I love it! I've been flying it in Papua New Guinea. My favorite bush destination. Kinda brings a whole new meaning to the word slow, though doesn't it. Course I'm in no hurry anyway.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Yes its a great sight see'er and will get you into and out of some awesome places.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Piper J-3 Cub”