Cold and dark Cub.

Born to fly
new reply
Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Cold and dark Cub.

Post by Ron Attwood »

I can't remember this being a problem, but I can't get my Cub to load with the fuel off and the magnetos off. I've selected C&D and cold start. My default aircraft is the FSX C172 with everything off (as far as you can) I don't know if the Cub has always been like this or if I've just become aware.
Any ideas?
Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: Cold and dark Cub.

Post by Ron Attwood »

wallyboard
Airman

Post by wallyboard »

Hi Ron,

Not sure if those two items are faithfully saved on the default 172, but you could of course load your default 172 flight, switch to the cub, make it cold and dark, change back to the default 172 and save again. Might work...worth a try.
Cheers
Larry

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

wallyboard wrote:Hi Ron,

Not sure if those two items are faithfully saved on the default 172, but you could of course load your default 172 flight, switch to the cub, make it cold and dark, change back to the default 172 and save again. Might work...worth a try.
Well, that's thinking 'outside the box'. Worth a punt. :D

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Sorry Ron,

yes some things are not saved and default flights will be required to save some bits. This of course can sometimes get confusing if the default flight aircraft doesn't have a switch to turn things on/off so the method described by wallyboard is one way to get around this. Although the default 172 might not have them often the sim still has all this turned on in the background so you just need to switch to the aircraft with the ability to turn the other bits on/off. See I told you it was confusing lol

Also as with all accu-sim aircraft unfortunately some of the custom sim stuff is not savable, luckily this tends to be small stuff and was improved where we could as the accu-sim simulation engine developed.

thanks
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Piper J-3 Cub”