Perfect

Born to fly
Markoz
Senior Airman

Re: Perfect

Post by Markoz »

Tako_Kichi wrote:This Cub really does change the way FSX behaves and it's all for the better IMHO.
I agree. 100%. This Cub has made FSX a whole lot more fun and more real. When I first started flying the Cub I had the realism settings set to "easy". Now I have them set on "hard" and boy-oh-boy this sure is a great plane! :mrgreen:
I took "nervous" Heidi up for a flight. She only squealed when I had to lose some altitude fast to land, but then I made a great landing and she complimented me for it. :)

11/10 guys. I absolutely love it!

Mark
Intel Core i7 3770K | 16GB DDR3 1600 | Nvidia GTX470 | 24" LCD Monitor | 2 x 1TB HDD, 1 x 2TB HDD | Windows 7 Profession 64 bit & Window 8 64 bit

ImageImageImage

Private-Cowboy
Senior Airman

Post by Private-Cowboy »

jcblom wrote:
Private-Cowboy wrote:
All we need now are some aussie paints. :mrgreen:
Look at my pics...
Oh. Didn't notice that you already did a repaint. Can that VH-ALV be downloaded somewhere?

I was thinking more towards a VH-AKD (http://cdn-www.airliners.net/aviation-p ... 570153.jpg) or a VH-AGC (http://cdn-www.airliners.net/aviation-p ... 117549.jpg) though. But that should soon come with the hopefully high popularity of this masterpiece.

bliksimpie
Staff Sergeant

Post by bliksimpie »

Sorry for only barging in here now, but that is what u can expect to put out such an incredible product.

Hat's off to Scott and the team. Well done. You set the standard for other to follow..

Buy, back to flying the CUB..!
Regards
JB

jcblom
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by jcblom »

a few more shots...Guys, it's, yet again, a fantastic model, I am thoroughly enjoying myself.
This aircraft over FTX Australia is just the perfect combination. It can probably get more real than this, but for now, I don't know how.
Here's VH-JCP over Hervey Bay:

My aircraft seems to have developed a list to the right, is this part of accusim, and should I look after my tire pressure?

FS painter. You'll find most of my FS9/FSX/P3D paints here.

jcblom
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by jcblom »

Private-Cowboy wrote: Can that VH-ALV be downloaded somewhere?
uploading now on OZx , together with VH-JCP: http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?app= ... &showcat=3
FS painter. You'll find most of my FS9/FSX/P3D paints here.

emilio
Airman

Post by emilio »

BRAVO.

Scott Gentile for Président !.

Félicitations à toute l'équipe pour ce " GRAND " addon.

Merci.

new reply

Return to “Piper J-3 Cub”