P-51B/C??

Arguably the finest fighter of the second world war
new reply
Th!rdeye
Airman

P-51B/C??

Post by Th!rdeye »

Title is self explanatory. Does A2A have plans on doing a B/C version of the Mustang? I love the razorback look of that model. I know warbirdsim has a stang like that but I only trust A2A for my warbirds. I am thinking no as logistically it won't sell as much and the cost to make it might not be gained back. You guys are a business after all. Same deal goes for the later model Jug....

Take care,
Josh

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: P-51B/C??

Post by Scott - A2A »

I like those razor-backs too, which is another reason our p-47 is special, but we don't currently have any plans for an early Mustang. We were considering it before, but our plates have become too full. Some seriously good Warbirds are in the works.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

Th!rdeye
Airman

Post by Th!rdeye »

I understand Scott. Thank you for the reply.

You guys are making amazing things, and i believe you when you say good stuff is in the pipe. The P-51, F-104, and the very anticipated F4 Phantom. One of the first things i saw that REALLY got me into airplanes as a little kid, was a video i have of the OLD Blue Angels Team in F4 phantoms... A simple repaint and a AccuSim model from you guys and my childhood would come full circle in a way...

A B/C variant for me is a fantasy for now then. :cry:

The P-51D is a beauty in looks and performance but I still think the early stangs are the best looking variants... 8)

Although they had gun jamming issues and 2 less guns, I love the stories of how some pilots still hung onto their B/C when the new Ds came out. They said they were faster and turned better. But i think they liked the looks as well. ;)

Skycat
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Skycat »

Th!rdeye,

The Warbirdsim B/C models are actually very good and are worthy stablemates for the A2A WoP2 P-51D. Sure, I'd also prefer an 'Accusimmed' P-51B; but as conventional FSX models go, the Warbirdsim models are top-shelf.
Pax Orbis Per Arma Aeria

new reply

Return to “P51 Mustang”