P51 now or wait?

Arguably the finest fighter of the second world war
new reply
wad597
Airman

P51 now or wait?

Post by wad597 »

If you purchase the current model will we get the updated for free or will you have to buy the new one. I understand if you have to no argument from me. I really want the accusim version and would rather not purchase 2 P51's.

Thank you
Andrew

Skycat
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: P51 now or wait?

Post by Skycat »

Many months ago we saw work in progress shots of the new P-51D exterior model, and features like the landing gear were being reworked in extremely high detail. That being the case, I think the new AccuSim P-51D will be released just like the Wings of Power 3 Thunderbolt -- a completely new model to buy plus the AccuSim pack as an optional expansion.

I'll strengthen my argument by pointing out that the WoP2/Solo Mustang is really an FS9 legacy model that was updated to be used in FSX, and a true FSX version is overdue. (Remember that the WoP2 Thunderbolt had just been upgraded for FSX shortly before the WoP3 version came out.) Conversely, the WoP2 B-17G was built as an FSX model and that allowed for an AccuSim 'bolt on' expansion.

Edit: Confirmed
Pax Orbis Per Arma Aeria

wad597
Airman

Re: P51 now or wait?

Post by wad597 »

Thanks Skycat. I guess I'll wait. Hopefully it wont be to long before it's released.

Andrew

new reply

Return to “P51 Mustang”