P51H Paintkit

Arguably the finest fighter of the second world war
new reply
kschmidt82
Airman Basic

P51H Paintkit

Post by kschmidt82 »

Hello everyone,

First of all I would like to say thank you to A2A for making such a fine bird. I recently had the chance to fly it during the Round the World Race and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I am a member of iFlyOnline.com and we used this plane extensively in the race. However, this plane still had the now defunct FSMP logo on it. This got me to thinking about repainting it for the iFlyOnline Team which several former FSMP members are now a part of.

First of all I would like to ask your permission to repaint this aircraft for out team. I ask this because it is my understanding that this plane was given to the FSMP team as a sponsorship for the race.

Yet I am also making this post because I have been unable to find a paintkit for the P51H with the drop tanks. If we are granted permission to repaint this aircraft we would still use the A2A Logo as it is currently displayed. Also, could someone tell me where I can find a paintkit for this specific version of the P51?

Thank you,

Kyle

DaveQ
Airman Basic

Re: P51H Paintkit

Post by DaveQ »

Hi Kyle

As best I recall the paint kits for the Wings of Power P-51D and P-51H were available to download from A2A if you had purchased the WOP P-51. I have them and have done a couple of repaints for the P-51H (unpublished).

Best regards

DaveQ

new reply

Return to “P51 Mustang”