WOP2 P-51D Mustang FSX Fix Now Available

Arguably the finest fighter of the second world war
Tim_Elkington
Airman First Class

Re: WOP2 P-51D Mustang FSX Fix Now Available

Post by Tim_Elkington »

I liked the P47 too - but the P51 was a delight.

Great stuff.

= Tim

st82nd
Airman

Post by st82nd »

still having drop tank problems. they don't drop at all. and i can hear the flaps and stall sounds in a external or tower view. hope this help on the WOP 3

Bronco_6
Airman Basic

Post by Bronco_6 »

Thanks, gentlemen.

Love zooming around the oil derricks off the coast of Corpus Christi, TX. Waiting patiently for the new one.

Bronco_6

rvc72
Airman First Class

Post by rvc72 »

How come every time I try to download this fix for the WWII Fighters P-51 I get a error message from Winzip saying
"error: central directory not found", and the download is stopped. I just purchased this plane for a second time a couple of days ago not realizing I had purchased it back in 2006. At any rate I wanted to update it for the high def textures (DDS format) so I could use the repaints available. Thanks.

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

rvc72, I just updated the link. Try again. Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

rvc72
Airman First Class

Post by rvc72 »

Thank you very much Scott for the quick reply, appreciate it, hopefully I will be able to use all the great repaints available. Are there any plans to add this plane to the accusim list? I have a couple of the planes that do and love them. Thanks again.

Air_Wolf
Senior Airman

Post by Air_Wolf »

rvc72 wrote:Thank you very much Scott for the quick reply, appreciate it, hopefully I will be able to use all the great repaints available. Are there any plans to add this plane to the accusim list? I have a couple of the planes that do and love them. Thanks again.

Yes, they are adding the P-51D Mustang to the Accu-Sim collection

Illi73
Staff Sergeant

Post by Illi73 »

I just saw this 'update'.

I have the CIVILIAN P-51d Mustang (with Accu-sim)... but the pictures I see in the first post are for the original (military) version of the plane.

Question: Is this update also for the Civilian Mustang? Is it useful/important for me to run the fix?

CodyValkyrie
VIP Partner

Post by CodyValkyrie »

You have the Wings of Power 3 Mustang, not the 2. Just use the regular update found in the forum, not this.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Illi73
Staff Sergeant

Post by Illi73 »

Oh! Indeed, my file is called WOP3. Thanks for helping out!

turtles1967
Airman Basic

Post by turtles1967 »

bought the p-51 mustang download for mfsx however only part of the plane appears on screen how to fix this?

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

turtles1967 wrote:bought the p-51 mustang download for mfsx however only part of the plane appears on screen how to fix this?
Hello,

you have posted in the old Mustang forum for the WOP2 product. Can you let us know exactly which product you are using? If its the latest Accu-sim sim version the forum is here;
http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=94

Remember to make sure your FSX is fully updated.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Vecter
Airman Basic

Post by Vecter »

Hi Folks, I had to reload FSX and Wings of Power ll and now when I clik the link for the 1.2 update I'm getting a 404 error webpage not found message. I've tried Internet explorer and Chrome browsers with the same result. It appears the link is broken or the webpage is missing. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could check this out for me. I want to purchase Redux LIghts and install to the Mustang, but I want to apply the 1.2 update first. Tanks for the help. Just for reference I have the Wings of Power ll FSX boxed version with the gold seal on it.

WB_FlashOver
Technical Sergeant

Post by WB_FlashOver »

Vecter wrote:Hi Folks, I had to reload FSX and Wings of Power ll and now when I clik the link for the 1.2 update I'm getting a 404 error webpage not found message. I've tried Internet explorer and Chrome browsers with the same result. It appears the link is broken or the webpage is missing. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could check this out for me. I want to purchase Redux LIghts and install to the Mustang, but I want to apply the 1.2 update first. Tanks for the help. Just for reference I have the Wings of Power ll FSX boxed version with the gold seal on it.
Welcome to the forums Vecter. All updates are released in one package now. Find it here;
http://www.a2asimulations.com/forum/vie ... 23&t=57819

Keep an eye on this thread for all updates.

Cheers
Roger
-- Fly Well, Be Nice, Have Fun ! ! !

Z390 FTW | i9 9900K @ 5.2 | 32GB 3333 CL14 | 3080 Ti FE
970 Pro 512GB (OS)| 970 Evo 1TB | 850 Evo 500GBx2 Raid0
3TB HDD | Define S2 | EKWB Dual Loop

P51civ - T6 - P40 - B17 - B377 - L049 - Comanche - Spit - Bonanza

Vecter
Airman Basic

Post by Vecter »

Thanks so much for the quick reply and fix Roger, I've downloaded the all in one update patch (s) and will install them later tonight when the commander (wife) releases me from duty.
I recently bought REX direct enhanced with soft clouds and did a flight with the P-51 around the St.Louis area,my home base, last night and had a blast zipping in and out of the low overcast. The great A2A Mustang flying in my Orbx, REX revamped FSX sim. is truly now as real as it gets and has really renewed my passion for the simulator. I'm using a different computer right now so I don't have any pictures to post. When I get the updates applied along with Lights Redux. I'll post some in another Thread. Thanks again, Vecter out.

new reply

Return to “P51 Mustang”