Wop3 P47 accu sim not saving

Big, Heavy, Tough, and Beautiful
new reply
Thatflyingdude
Airman Basic

Wop3 P47 accu sim not saving

Post by Thatflyingdude »

Hey guys! I'm new here and I hope I'm putting this in the right spot. Just downloaded the Wop3 P47 with accu sim. The plane is awesome to fly but there is a problem. It seems as though the accu sim does not save the damage done to the aircraft or hours on the aircraft. I uninstalled and reinstalled using the recommended procedure and still nothing. Then I decided to look for the data file and couldn't find it anywhere (documents a2a and fsx a2a folders) including using the search function in my computer. I am guessing it is not even loading onto my computer. And yes I have right clicked and ran the intall as the administrator. Any help is appreciated!

AviationAtWar
Technical Sergeant

Re: Wop3 P47 accu sim not saving

Post by AviationAtWar »

Make sure you're running FSX as administrator and make sure nothing such as CCleaner removes the P-47 files from the registry. The P-47 data I believe is written directly to the registry and CCleaner will hit on the files and remove them if you don't catch it and exclude them.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Wop3 P47 accu sim not saving

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

no registry thing needed, but for sure make sure you are running the simulator as admin. (right click select run as admin)

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “P-47 Razorback”