hydraulic pressure and my P47 simulator

Big, Heavy, Tough, and Beautiful
C6_Pat
Airman

Re: hydraulic pressure and my P47 simulator

Post by C6_Pat »

Indeed, when I first start with the default F22 Raptor flying the problem is less systematic.
So it is necessary to start with flying Prepar3D default, then come out with the P47.
Half the time you need to use overhault and we see the pressure gauge climb.
Well there is more to use this method, it is not perfect but still, better than before.

Thank for helping

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Yes, P3D has many changes and in the latest version it is very susceptible to load issues with complex aircraft so the default flight should always be a default aircraft that is first loaded into and then changed to the complex sim.

But as I say the P-47 is an FSX product and with the many changes between platforms we cannot offer any real support for its use in P3D. Maybe in the future we will release a P3D P-47 but we don't have anything planned at present.

Thanks,
Lewis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

C6_Pat
Airman

Post by C6_Pat »

Lewis,

I regret that an update is not expected soon.
For meetings and exhibitions to come, I will not use the A2A P47 on flights of discovery because too many bugs.
For example when using the flight recorder of Prepar3D the landing gears are inoperate in replay mode.
The discovery of flights for the public is doing based with video replay, also this is too complicated with the A2A P47 for basic flights.
I will continue to use P47 A2A only to complete flights in maximum realism and complexity for VIP events.
Otherwise I use a freeware XP47J.

On my next meeting, the nine times world champion aerobatic Svetlana Kapanina will fly swiftly on my simulator, I would have liked this to happen on the P47 A2A .... but another time isn't it ?

Best regards.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Yes sorry about that, they are not bugs though as I said your trying to use it on a platform it was never designed to be used on that is in many ways very different to the standard FSX platform. And for the replays that is an unfortunate known limitation with the fsx and p3d recorders in that it will only record certain things and anything custom cannot be recorded.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

C6_Pat
Airman

Post by C6_Pat »

Understand Lewis ! and waiting for a real, wonderful and great P47 A2A for Prepar 3D !

new reply

Return to “P-47 Razorback”