Not accumulating hours

Big, Heavy, Tough, and Beautiful
new reply
AviationAtWar
Technical Sergeant

Not accumulating hours

Post by AviationAtWar »

I told myself I wouldn't keep doing this but I bought the P-47 yesterday. I've flown it 5-6 times with a total of roughly three hours but I'm not accumulating time on the airframe or the engine. I installed it and ran the updater before attempting to fly the first time. Was not accumulating time an issue with the P-47?

renaissanceman
Technical Sergeant

Re: Not accumulating hours

Post by renaissanceman »

Hi AAW,

I've not had this problem although it's been a while since I flew the P-47. I assume you've installed the Accu-Sim pack and run the latest updater.

Jim
i7-6700K @ 4.0 GHz | ASUS Maximus VIII Formula | 32 GB DDR4 | EVGA GeForce GTX 980TI Classified |
Win 10 Pro 64 | FSX SE | Registered FSUIPC | All Accu-Sim Birds | Accu-Feel v2 | TrackIR5 | AS16 | PRO-ATC/X

Skycat
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Skycat »

Just a thought here... The WoP3 Thunderbolt package includes three model variants (D-20, D-22 and D-23 as I recall) that each accumulate hours separately. Are you loading different paint schemes each time, thereby possibly different variants?

Also, I think doing an overhaul at the 'hangar' zeroes out the airframe hours, since the hangar was a rudimentary 'all or nothing' feature when the P-47 was released. It has been a long while since I've flown FSX so I might be remembering the overhaul feature incorrectly.

Finally, the hours log is an Accusim feature as I recall. Do you have the Accusim expansion installed? If so, the problem might be a corrupted .Dat file. Try flying a different 'dash' variant of the P-47 if you have been favoring a specific variant, and see if that model accumulates hours.
Pax Orbis Per Arma Aeria

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

yes the do you have the Accu-sim package for the P-47 would be my first question too.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

AviationAtWar
Technical Sergeant

Post by AviationAtWar »

Sorry for the late reply but I don't get to fly as much as I'd like to.

I've tried a couple different variants now and they're the same. I do have Accusim, it's turned on, was installed in the correct order and then the updater ran. Time will accumulate and will be correct for that flight after I land, but if I close FSX an reopen it then I'm back to zero time again. I'm not terribly worried about it but it would be nice if it would work correctly.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

How are you running the simulator and installing the products are you running then as admin (right click select run as admin) where able?

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “P-47 Razorback”