The P-47 crashes system[Solved]

It's big, powerful, and fast.
new reply
Noddy
Airman Basic

The P-47 crashes system[Solved]

Post by Noddy »

I have had the P-47 for while, though I admit not flown it for a bit. I changed my system to Windows 7 64bit Ulitmate, sho had to reinstall FSX and Acceleration as well.

Now for some strange reason the P-47 crashes my system, no other aircraft does this, I am at a loss tried going down the reinstall of the P-47 but still no joy.

Any thoughts?

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: The P-47 crashes system

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

Can you please let us know which P47 this is for. If it is the WOPIII accu-sim version then did you install as administrator (right click setup and run as admin) also are all your sound drivers etc up to date.

Also is FSX installed out of the default position, in Windows 7 64bit it is adviseable to NOT install to the default program files x86 due to permissions errors, this is only relevant if you do not know how to reset/change folder/user permissions within a windows OS.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Norforce
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Norforce »

And did you select a different path for FSX and not the default
Ron
B-17 AIRFRAME 710 HRS PLUS AND CLIMBING
ImageImageImageImage

GIGABYTE X58A-UD5 MB, INTEL I7 950, 12GB DOMINATOR-GT DDR3 RAM, WIN7 64, GIGABYTE SUPER OVER CLOCK GTX 560 TI 1GB GGDDR5 1000Mz, CORSAIR 850W PS, NOCTUA NH-D14,
TRACKIR 5 & TrackClipPro

Noddy
Airman Basic

Post by Noddy »

Yes it is the WOPIII version non Accu-sim version. Yes on the Admin front and the sounds.

FSX is on another HD.

Both the P-40 and Sptifire with Acc-sim work fine, it's only the P-47 that does it?

Noddy
Airman Basic

Post by Noddy »

Think I fixed the problem (well hopefully!) I think the .dll was not activated on starting up the sim. Seems strange that it did not pop up when I restated FSX yesterday a couple of time. But I came up today.

So fingers crossed, this was the problem.

Thanks for the help guys.

LouP
Senior Airman

Re: The P-47 crashes system[Solved]

Post by LouP »

Help, what .dll are we talking about here? I just flew for three hours up the west coast. Real nice flight until I was on approach. Slowed down and as soon as I hit the gear lever, got a blue screen crash. My FSX is installed on a seperate drive from the OS drive. I really would like to get this straightened out.

Thanks,
LouP

republic
Airman Basic

Re: The P-47 crashes system[Solved]

Post by republic »

Do you have a sound blaster card?

That sounds like the dreaded Sound Blaster issue. I have the exact same issue with the Razorback. Initiate the flaps or landing gear and windows crashes to the BSOD.

new reply

Return to “P47 Thunderbolt”