Will cots update include gtn650 integration?

BIG, double-deck, four-engine, medium to long range, high altitude, high speed, commercial transport airplane
new reply
n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Will cots update include gtn650 integration?

Post by n421nj »

Any chances of a gtn650 in the b377?
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: Will cots update include gtn650 integration?

Post by Scott - A2A »

Once the Connie is out and things have settled, we will then look at the 377 COTS and see what updates are possible. The gtn650 may be in the cards, but we can't say at this moment.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

dbw
Airman

Post by dbw »

P3d installer and compatability?

pilottj
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by pilottj »

+1 for this, the Connie has gotten me excited for COTS and would love to jump back into the 377. Looking forward to the Connie COTS improvements making their way to the 377. A GTN/GNS/KLN option would be excellent. Having the ability to fly RNAV approaches would really benefit the 377.

Whatever COTS updates you guys can do for 377 will be great. I know you have other pots on the stove too, so I totally understand if something like that is a low priority.

Cheers
TJ
"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

dbw
Airman

Post by dbw »

pilottj wrote:+1 for this, the Connie has gotten me excited for COTS and would love to jump back into the 377. Looking forward to the Connie COTS improvements making their way to the 377. A GTN/GNS/KLN option would be excellent. Having the ability to fly RNAV approaches would really benefit the 377.

Whatever COTS updates you guys can do for 377 will be great. I know you have other pots on the stove too, so I totally understand if something like that is a low priority.

Cheers
TJ

Agreed. Plus a P3d version. I would be just fine with getting my card out for this.
Dave

new reply

Return to “Boeing 377 Stratocruiser”