Time to fly

BIG, double-deck, four-engine, medium to long range, high altitude, high speed, commercial transport airplane
new reply
Tug002
Senior Master Sergeant

Time to fly

Post by Tug002 »

Now that winter is officially here with our first storm I have put the bike away and have taken my first journey with the 377 over a few days. Started at CYOW with stops at CYWG, CYVR, KBFI, KBCE, KROW, KLCH, KSRQ, KECG then back to CYOW again. Lots of action during the flight with injuries occurring while flying over the mountains, I guess some of the passengers didn't put on their seat belts when I put on the seat belt sign. Also two medical emergencies, apparently I frightened some of the passengers while doing a quick decent from 30,000 ft to get the aircraft on the ground quickly so the person would survive, which they did in both cases. Just loving the 377 Captain of the Ship, always something to keep me busy.

Keep smiling
Tug :)

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Time to fly

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi Tug002.
Glad to see you flying the strat ,i am assuming you got the thrust reverser working again on this bird.
regards alan. 8)

Tug002
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Time to fly

Post by Tug002 »

Hey there Alan, still don't have the reverser working yet :? just using long runways for my landings :wink: still working on it though. I am not very computer literate so it is going to be a long work in progress but I will eventually figure it out as I had it working once. I made another flight from Ottawa to Yellowknife today. Another good flight.

Keep smiling
Tug :)

new reply

Return to “Boeing 377 Stratocruiser”