strat routes

BIG, double-deck, four-engine, medium to long range, high altitude, high speed, commercial transport airplane
new reply
alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

strat routes

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
Today i was a bit to tied for any long flights , so decided to make some strat routes in FSX ready for some serious flying , based on realworld real airline b377 routes , if anyone finds genuine realworld b377 , by real operators of b377 please feel free to add them for us all to try.
PAN AM
KSEA-PHNL and return
KSFO-PHNL and return
KLAX-PHNL and return
PHNL-PWAK and return
PHNL-RJTT and return
PHNL-NFFN and return
PWAK-RJTT and return
NFFN-YSSY and return
regards alan. 8)

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: strat routes

Post by n421nj »

The afk feature is a god send for long haul trips where you set the auto pilot and check in every hour or so
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

Mickel
Staff Sergeant

Re: strat routes

Post by Mickel »

Jacques posted some here a page back - PAA and BOAC. My usual routes are London to Frankfurt, Rome or Barcelona and back. Long enough to justify the effort, but short enough to not be seen to be sitting in front of the sim for hours. This is where the Connie will be great - the legs can be shorter.
Cub, Cherokee, Comanche, Civvie 'stang, P-40, B-377 COTS, Spitfire, Connie, T-6, C-172, C-182, D-III, Anson, F4U

new reply

Return to “Boeing 377 Stratocruiser”