The A2A Simulations Community

"Come share your passion for flight"
It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 364 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 11:40 am 
Offline
Senior Airman
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:58 am
Posts: 128
Location: US
Killratio wrote:
I was recently in court as moral support for one of my friends (falsely) accused of stealing 10 rolls of toilet paper.
I asked him how he was going to plead ...quilty or not quilty.......


You go to your room and you think about what you've done. :P

_________________
i7-7700K 4.9 Ghz (OC), ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO, Corsair H100i V2 wc, 32GB DDR4-3200 RAM, EVGA GTX 980Ti Classified 6GB, EVGA 850 G3 Gold ps, C:=1TB WD Black D:=4TB WD Black, Win 10 Pro, Prepar3D v4, FSW, Tons of Orbx :)
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 12:28 pm 
Offline
A2A Chief Pilot
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:31 am
Posts: 4472
Location: East Coast United States
Buffy Foster wrote:
Killratio wrote:
I was recently in court as moral support for one of my friends (falsely) accused of stealing 10 rolls of toilet paper.
I asked him how he was going to plead ...quilty or not quilty.......



You go to your room and you think about what you've done. :P

With a bit of re-adjusting and some rework by Victor Hugo I believe we might come up with the opening line from Les Misérables . LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 8:42 pm 
Offline
A2A Spitfire Crew Chief
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:41 pm
Posts: 5124
Location: The South West of the large island off the north coast of Tasmania
Buffy Foster wrote:
You go to your room and you think about what you've done. :P


:lol: :lol: :lol:


DHenriquesA2A wrote:
With a bit of re-adjusting and some rework by Victor Hugo I believe we might come up with the opening line from Les Misérables . LOL



Dudley, I've never even been to D__________ , not even at 6.15pm

;)

_________________
...Some say he never blinks, and that he roams around the woods at night foraging for Merlin parts...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 5:14 pm 
Offline
Technical Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:28 pm
Posts: 972
Whatever the bonanza has install for us I hope there are NEW innovation in there.

By that I don't mean
1. Expanded walk around
2. Expanded improved checklist
3. Expanded hangar options
4. improved sounds

These build upon existing innovations. Now don't get me wrong, these are VITAL as well.
Yes of course the plane is NEW so controls etc

When I mean new innovation, I mean something NOT seen before and again I don't mean "all under the hood" where it is not immediately obvious. (This is still important of course because it builds on absolujte realism A2A give you with accu-sim) I mean things I can SEE that are absolutely NEW.

What should they be ? That is up to A2A. I am sure they always strive for innovation which makes them the best.

_________________
Accufeel V2, C172 , B377+L049+COTS, B17G, Piper Cub,Commanche,Cherrokee,Spitfire,Non accusim versions: P47,P40,both Mustangs
Aircraft Factory Avro Anson, Albatros DIII,Heinkel He-219, F4U Corsair, P51H Mustang, Avro 504
Watch my incompetent flying Twitch


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 11:56 pm 
Offline
Airman

Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:08 pm
Posts: 39
Location: Washington state
It's now 2018 and most of the comments go way back.
So what's the status of this aircraft today - May 2018?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 12:33 am 
Offline
Senior Master Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:54 pm
Posts: 1786
Archive88 wrote:
It's now 2018 and most of the comments go way back.
So what's the status of this aircraft today - May 2018?


You mean the Bonanza? Well, they tease...and then someday, under the cover of darkness, it is released! If there is something they have discovered during development that will push the release back a bit, sometimes Scott will explain what they found...but there is no timeline we can see...or are privy to. It happens when it happens. In A2A's defense, there has been a lot going on behind the scenes with a new storefront, new installers and automatic updates (thanks Nick!) and the painstaking process of moving aircraft over to the P3Dv4.x platform. So, quite a lot of activity actually.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 12:36 am 
Offline
Chief Master Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:14 pm
Posts: 3776
Location: Germany
Archive88 wrote:
It's now 2018 and most of the comments go way back.
So what's the status of this aircraft today - May 2018?


Here is Scott’s latest update from page 19 of the thread:
http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=63509&start=255#p487239
Which is dated May 10th 2018.

Happy flying

_________________
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 1:22 am 
Offline
A2A Lieutenant Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:22 pm
Posts: 27589
Location: Beccles, Suffolk, UK
Archive88 wrote:
It's now 2018 and most of the comments go way back.
So what's the status of this aircraft today - May 2018?


mmmm, it was only just over a month ago when this entire thread was posted. Hence the title 4/8/18

thanks,
Lewis

_________________
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 7:24 am 
Offline
Airman First Class

Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 5:18 am
Posts: 72
Styggron wrote:
Whatever the bonanza has install for us I hope there are NEW innovation in there.

By that I don't mean
1. Expanded walk around
2. Expanded improved checklist
3. Expanded hangar options
4. improved sounds

These build upon existing innovations. Now don't get me wrong, these are VITAL as well.
Yes of course the plane is NEW so controls etc

When I mean new innovation, I mean something NOT seen before and again I don't mean "all under the hood" where it is not immediately obvious. (This is still important of course because it builds on absolujte realism A2A give you with accu-sim) I mean things I can SEE that are absolutely NEW.

What should they be ? That is up to A2A. I am sure they always strive for innovation which makes them the best.


Much higher wear rate options for those of us who rarely fly more than 20 hours in an aircraft before dying of boredom. (For non A2A make that 3 hours).

My span of attention is dropping with flight sims particularly after the immersion of racing sims with VR and force feedback, P3D is a bit flat. All the newer stuff coming to P3D has me spending more time performance tweaking than flying, and I have a pretty fast i7/1080 rig. A2A is the only stuff now that keeps me coming back and there is not much of it. Anybody seen the Dead Stick ads?

I had more fun trying to return my spluttering, shot up with bullet holes through the gauges, Sopwith Camel to base in Knights of the Sky and that was on the Amiga 100 so I lasted this long with flight sims ;-) In fact my first sim was a wire frame one on a Dragon computer. I do hope A2A can see beyond the current range flight sims.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 11:12 pm 
Offline
Senior Airman

Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:48 pm
Posts: 219
Location: Up the road from YGWA
pilot37 wrote:

Anybody seen the Dead Stick ads?



Yes - looks interesting!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 11:30 pm 
Offline
Airman Basic

Joined: Sun May 27, 2018 4:56 am
Posts: 1
Hello

Are there any updates on the progress for an new AccuFeel (air land and see) for P3Dv4 ?

Regards from Istanbul

Okan Sacli


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 5:31 am 
Offline
A2A Lieutenant Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:22 pm
Posts: 27589
Location: Beccles, Suffolk, UK
pilot37 wrote:

Much higher wear rate options for those of us who rarely fly more than 20 hours in an aircraft before dying of boredom. (For non A2A make that 3 hours).

My span of attention is dropping with flight sims particularly after the immersion of racing sims with VR and force feedback, P3D is a bit flat. All the newer stuff coming to P3D has me spending more time performance tweaking than flying, and I have a pretty fast i7/1080 rig. A2A is the only stuff now that keeps me coming back and there is not much of it. Anybody seen the Dead Stick ads?

I had more fun trying to return my spluttering, shot up with bullet holes through the gauges, Sopwith Camel to base in Knights of the Sky and that was on the Amiga 100 so I lasted this long with flight sims ;-) In fact my first sim was a wire frame one on a Dragon computer. I do hope A2A can see beyond the current range flight sims.


That sounds like a personal issue of upping your immersion or waining interest in FS, as a sim racer myself I find FS just as immersive in VR for example, if not more. I don't limit myselt to a single sim platform or genre either, fighting on the bitter Eastern Front in VR is stunning for example, as is flying peace keeping in Jets in another platform. Lots of platforms to keep FS fresh and interesting, each with its own's pros and cons over the next one similar to race titles.

thanks,
Lewis

_________________
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 7:27 am 
Offline
Senior Master Sergeant

Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:23 am
Posts: 1519
Hi.
I still use FSXA , and will stay with that till all the A2A are transfered to P3Dv3 and 4 , as i fly with CXA va on vatsim in the Connie or C172 , and also fly with the 91st bombardment group in A2A B17 and P47/P51 if doing escort , the B17 is modified with things like extra nav equip, norden , vac mod and a pukka module , this can seriously damage your aircraft if hit by flak.
So if you have P3Dv3 or FSX with A2A B17 and like getting shot up and limping home , give it a try , and the B17 none accusim does work in P3Dv4 , but it needs accusim and FSUIPC for the pukka module to work.
regards alan. 8)

_________________
Image
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 7:31 am 
Offline
Senior Airman
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:44 pm
Posts: 180
okansacli wrote:
Hello

Are there any updates on the progress for an new AccuFeel (air land and see) for P3Dv4 ?

Regards from Istanbul

Okan Sacli

It seems like they are working on it (I'm not sure what other updates they can give besides that, I have seen many people ask it) but it probably won't be out until another 6 months to 1 year have passed.

Are there any updates Lewis? :)

_________________
Caleb Byers

A2A Hanger: C182, C172, PA-28, PA-24, J3

PC: Intel Core i7 6700 @ 3.4 GHz to 4.0 GHz, 24GB RAM, GTX 745 with 4GB VRAM, 2TB SSHD, Win 10 Home x64.

Simulators: P3D v3.4, P3D v4.2, FSX:SE

Real Hanger at FD08: ’56 C172, ’64 PA-24 400


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 2:28 pm 
Offline
A2A Lieutenant Colonel
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:22 pm
Posts: 27589
Location: Beccles, Suffolk, UK
okansacli wrote:
Hello

Are there any updates on the progress for an new AccuFeel (air land and see) for P3Dv4 ?

Regards from Istanbul

Okan Sacli


No news just yet other than we still want to push it out.

thanks,
Lewis

_________________
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 364 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group