New owner, old flyer

With the Flying Tigers shark-toothed paint, the P40 is the most famous fighter of the second world war.
new reply
Fragmentum
Staff Sergeant

New owner, old flyer

Post by Fragmentum »

I purchased the P-40 with Accu-Sim a couple weeks back. I am a certified A&P mechanic, although not current. I have flown flight sim for many a moon, and did a fair amount of BETA testing for several concerns over the years, and never was in a position to fly such great concepts as has been produced by A2A. Because my computers I built have aged considerably, and could not enjoy the full 'bloom' of FSX, I finally decided to build a completely new machine a couple months ago. So glad I did and now that I have a few hours with the P-40, I am completely spoiled by Accu-sim. I also purchased Accu-Feel global and it is a fabulous 'reality' add-on that I really enjoy. Having flown real aircraft, it is such an immersive add-on must have!!

I cannot wait for the P-51 Accu-Sim product. I wish I was on the BETA team for that one. I will post some images and videos I have take at Oshkosh over the years as time permits. I have already done so elsewhere in these forums. Hope you like them.

Anyway, I know I will be picking up other A2A creations for FSX, as I have done so in the past for FS9.

Thanks to ALL the BETA testers and code writers in A2A Simulations for helping bring me back to the depth of enjoyment in flight simulation!!
i5-2600K SB, 8GB Mushkin Redline, ASUS P8Z68-V Pro, GTX 560 2GB, Saitek X52. Etch-A-Sketch hard wired to Speak-N-Spell backup system. Everything maxed and I see it ALL!

Killratio
A2A Spitfire Crew Chief
Location: The South West of the large island off the north coast of Tasmania

Re: New aircraft, old forum :wink:

Post by Killratio »

Welcome,

Great to see you enjoy her!!

Someone once told me the Sptifire was worth picking up too :D :D

regards

Darryl

BTW, try the P-40 list in the "Accusim" forum above, this one is for the old P-40.
<Sent from my 1988 Sony Walkman with Dolby Noise Reduction and 24" earphone cord extension>

Fragmentum
Staff Sergeant

Re: New aircraft, old forum :wink:

Post by Fragmentum »

Killratio wrote:BTW, try the P-40 list in the "Accusim" forum above, this one is for the old P-40.
Thank you for the heads up on the posting area. I reposted in the Accusim area and hope the 'flames' are not too severe!!
i5-2600K SB, 8GB Mushkin Redline, ASUS P8Z68-V Pro, GTX 560 2GB, Saitek X52. Etch-A-Sketch hard wired to Speak-N-Spell backup system. Everything maxed and I see it ALL!

new reply

Return to “P40 Warhawk / Tomahawk”