QW 757

Turn ON the LIGHTS for Microsoft FS9 / FSX with this all-new version of a great package
new reply
Max H
Airman Basic

QW 757

Post by Max H »

After insert the following and necessary line in the panel CFG the Landing light switch in the VC cockpit works not correctly. Push to ON and the switch jumps immediately to the OFF position! Any ideas?

This is the line in the panel cfg
gauge49=shockwave_lights!SW Lights_gear, 1,1,1,1 //shockwave light

Cheers
Max

coolgovind180
Airman Basic

Re: QW 757

Post by coolgovind180 »

I have the same issue..we have to live with this unfortunately....its like as soon as gear retracted landing lights will be off....and cant control the switch anymore through overhead panel...if we dont add that line in panel.cfg/..then the lights will remain hanging in air!

garymbuska
Airman Basic

Re: QW 757

Post by garymbuska »

If you can locate the line for the actual landing light and remove it this will go away . Problem here is a lot of aircraft use what are called CAB file to keep all of the gauges in and it makes it hard to remove one gauge.
I have a program called FS PANEL STUDIO that allows you to edit gauges in any of your aircraft I used this program and simply removed the switch from the panel. Issue solved
Be careful because some time all of the light switches may disappear and if that is the case you are stuck with it. The only other option is to completely replace the entire gauge.

new reply

Return to “A2A Simulations 3D LIGHTS REDUX”