A2A 3D Lights Redux with P3D v2.5 - Really small nav lights

Turn ON the LIGHTS for Microsoft FS9 / FSX with this all-new version of a great package
new reply
MarioR
Airman Basic

A2A 3D Lights Redux with P3D v2.5 - Really small nav lights

Post by MarioR »

HI everyone, I'm new to this forum and I just bought the 3D lights and I'm loving it.

I only have a problem. The nav lights and the beacon lights are really really small. I'm sure it is not related to the 3D lights because it seems like since a few months ago, I dont see any nav lights or beacon lights on all my aircrafts. When I modify the aircraft.cfg files to add the shockwave lights, now I can see them but they are really small. If someone could give me a few pointers to try to solve my problem it would be great.

Thanks guys! :)

MarioR

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: A2A 3D Lights Redux with P3D v2.5 - Really small nav lig

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

what other add-ons are you using anything sim optimisers etc that change settings, I wonder if a cfg change somewhere is affecting your sim causing only small textures to be able to be shown in certain areas.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

MarioR
Airman Basic

Post by MarioR »

Lewis - A2A wrote:Hello,

what other add-ons are you using anything sim optimisers etc that change settings, I wonder if a cfg change somewhere is affecting your sim causing only small textures to be able to be shown in certain areas.

thanks,
Lewis
HI Lewis, I have FTX Central 3 with FTX Global, FTX Vector, Trees HD, NA Airports and ORBX libraries. May be this started when I updated the FTS Central 3 package with all the rest.

Thanks Lewis.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

From memory none of those would affect what you are seeing. But I just noticed you mention P3D also. 3D Lights is an FSX product, we don't support its use on the P3D Platform. I think even by p3dv2 lights changes had started to happen on the platform to make it different to FSX.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

MarioR
Airman Basic

Post by MarioR »

Lewis - A2A wrote:From memory none of those would affect what you are seeing. But I just noticed you mention P3D also. 3D Lights is an FSX product, we don't support its use on the P3D Platform. I think even by p3dv2 lights changes had started to happen on the platform to make it different to FSX.

thanks,
Lewis
HI Lewis, not a problem. The 3D lights redux works good with P3D. :-) I have no problems.

P3D v2.5

Thanks

new reply

Return to “A2A Simulations 3D LIGHTS REDUX”