FSX aircrafts addons & textures completely banned!!!

Turn ON the LIGHTS for Microsoft FS9 / FSX with this all-new version of a great package
new reply
jurodj
Airman Basic

FSX aircrafts addons & textures completely banned!!!

Post by jurodj »

I have FSX/Win7 and purchased 3D Lights Redux today. I thought after reading some help comments in A2Asim website about 3D Lights Redux that the lights would only install in FSX default aircrafts but never that the program would delete all my installed textures and my add-on aircrafts!

Now I am in situation that I do not know what to do and I do not find company product support but in this forum type of thing they redirect you when trying to find help. Bad, very bad.

Can anyone tell me what can I do to install back all my textures or where can I find some reading about how to solve my situation?.

I would appreciate a lot some help! If not I would to roll back my purchase.

Thank you in advance.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: FSX aircrafts addons & textures completely banned!!!

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello and welcome to the support and community forums,

Can you better describe your exact issue please, theirs no way the installer can remove any aircraft as it only installs the lights into the default aircraft. Any third party aircraft the lights must be installed manually.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

jurodj
Airman Basic

Re: FSX aircrafts addons & textures completely banned!!!

Post by jurodj »

The problem was simple. I got to manage to solve it but I had to install every livery I had previously installed since 3D Redux completely removed them from my aircraft.cfg files.

It was like this:
Before installing Redux in my FSX...//SimObjects/Airplanes/..."My Aircraft Model".../aircraft.cfg file, I had many liveries installed in the [fltsim.1],[fltsim.2], etc..., section.

Redux deleted all those liveries and kept up only the default FSX aircrafts liveries.

So, in order to solve the issue I had to type in again all the deleted liveries data into the [fltsim.xx] section of the aircraft.cfg file.

Imagine just you had 20 liveries of an A321 model..., for instance.

Just not right for 3D Redux to do so, even worth without making a remark about that previously.

JM

new reply

Return to “A2A Simulations 3D LIGHTS REDUX”