Lights issues - help needed

Turn ON the LIGHTS for Microsoft FS9 / FSX with this all-new version of a great package
new reply
gsggsg
Airman Basic

Lights issues - help needed

Post by gsggsg »

Aloha ladies and gents.

I'm having issues with my lights on FSX, and more specifically the lights concerning the default A320, CRJ700 and B737-8. I get them to work but there is no taxi light, and I have been wandering around on this forum trying to get a hint of how to fix the taxi lights with autoswitch once the gear's up, but have not really gotten anywhere.

I would appreciate if anyone here had the configuration or could help me doing the light part for these aircrafts. I would like to have the standard lights together with the taxi lights, which - when the gear goes up - goes away. Since i'm a rookie on this, I don't really get helped by people saying add this or that, so please - do it fully here if you can! :)

Best regards from a Swede.

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: Lights issues - help needed

Post by Scott - A2A »

gsggsg,

The Microsoft default aircraft, for reasons we don't know, were not configured with a functional taxi light. While they have the taxi switch, it doesn't actually turn the "taxi light" code on or off like the same aircraft did in FS9. This isn't a bug in the code as 3rd party aircraft can be configured to work this way. We can only speculate why this is the case, but it is what it is - no taxi lights for default aircraft.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

gsggsg
Airman Basic

Post by gsggsg »

Okay, thanks for the answer.

What about the posky ones? I've got the A319, A320, A321 from them, as well as the B737-600/700/900. Can you help me with those?

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

Searching this forum for "posky" came up with this hit for the 767:
http://www.a2asimulations.com/forum/vie ... ky#p173760

I can't find any for the A series.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “A2A Simulations 3D LIGHTS REDUX”