How to Search for 3D Lights?

Turn ON the LIGHTS for Microsoft FS9 / FSX with this all-new version of a great package
new reply
wingclip
Airman

How to Search for 3D Lights?

Post by wingclip »

Hi Folks,
I needed to ask this question over a year ago but I kept doing things the hard way, (assuming there's an easier way).

How does someone run a search for a Shockwave 3D light config on a specific aircraft in here? I even have a config for the Just Flight Connie that I posted at least a year ago and I couldn't find that unless I went into my "Subscriptions" panel.

But for lights of other planes, what should I type in the box? Example: if I wanted to find 3D lights for say the Virtavia F-86, what would you all type in the Search box for that?

Also, there's another location for 3rd Party lights that was done alphabetically, (made it easy to find the ones you wanted), but it seems that no one is posting there anymore. I remembered trying to post the Connie lights there but was unable to find a way... It's a little confusing.
Thanks, Rich
Corsair 780T case/ ASUS ROG Maximus XII Formula/ 32GB x 3600MHz RAM/ EVGA 1300W PSU/ Intel i9–11900K/ RTX-3080 Ti/ EK-Quantum CPU block/ EK-XTOP DDC 3.2 PWM Elite pump/ EK-Quantum Momentum VRM Bridge/ Dual rsvr: 900 mL/ 2 Rads: 240 & 120 mm Psh/Pll

new reply

Return to “A2A Simulations 3D LIGHTS REDUX”