Very crazy issue in landing lights! UFO? Vortex?

Turn ON the LIGHTS for Microsoft FS9 / FSX with this all-new version of a great package
new reply
Dragon-fly
Airman Basic

Very crazy issue in landing lights! UFO? Vortex?

Post by Dragon-fly »

Hello everybody

I installed 3d light redux on my system, and its update. Then a problem appeared in all aircraft in
landings / taxi lights. I'll try to describe it. Initially the lights work perfectly. As time passes
begin to appear distortion, aberrations. Along the light cone, begin to form several points of light,
spinning inside the cone as a vortex, and go crowding forming an immense light, strong and burst. It's
more like a dimensional portal, or a UFO than an illuminated aircraft! :-)
When all goes well during the simulation, to view the recording by playing FSRecorder, can occur at any
time the error.

Before the effect of light collapse, it is possible to see the movement of the vortex inside the cockpit
through the windshield. Something very subtle, noticeable only paying attention. This does not interfere
with the simulation. But when the lights fail in effect, is awful, awful, very hampers./

I have two images about the problem, but i dont know insert in this post. :-(

AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1055T Processor 2.81 GHz / Corsair 4Gb Ram / Asus CrossHair IV Formula / Nvidia GTX 460 / XFX 750W Power Supply

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: Very crazy issue in landing lights! UFO? Vortex?

Post by Scott - A2A »

" Initially the lights work perfectly. As time passes
begin to appear distortion, aberrations."

So, everything looks good then after how much time do you get these odd anomalies?

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “A2A Simulations 3D LIGHTS REDUX”