Thinking about getting Redux

Turn ON the LIGHTS for Microsoft FS9 / FSX with this all-new version of a great package
new reply
enrico68
Airman Basic

Thinking about getting Redux

Post by enrico68 »

Hello, and happy New Year everyone! I am thinking about getting 3D Lights Redux, but first I would like to hear from you, the final users, and know what you think about this software. I hear many users have encountered problems, when it comes to adding lights to 3rd party add ons. 3D Lights works fine with default airplanes, but it is kind of difficult to set it up correctly for 3rd party add ons. I would not like to pay for something that either does not work or is hard to set up. Your opinions and suggestions are much appreciated, regards,

Enrico :wink:

enrico68
Airman Basic

Re: Thinking about getting Redux

Post by enrico68 »

Well, I have not received any feedback...so I decided to see for myself, and I bought it.... :mrgreen: I hope I can get Shockwave 3d lights to work on add on airplanes. I have seen quite a few tutorials here and on google, and some very nice videos on youtube. We'll see, the software seems promising, let's see if I am able to make it work properly, regards,

Enrico :wink:

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Its always worth asking the community for whatever aircraft you have if someone has already done the hard work and can provide you with an config for the lights, you will find that many of the popular third party aircraft have already been done and so all thats needed is a copy/paste of the existing config.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

enrico68
Airman Basic

Post by enrico68 »

Hello Lewis,

I got Shockwave 3d Redux a couple of days ago, and installed it today, and it works. I read the pdf that comes with the program and I was able to set up a couple of add on aircraft in no time. I believe there is no need to look at tutorials, all is needed is in that pdf. It's pretty straightforward and clear. What can I say? Great product, indeed, I'll recommend it to my sim buddies, regards,

PS. Setting up the lights for each aircraft is more fun than copying and pasting from a profile off the internet, easy does it!

Enrico 8)

new reply

Return to “A2A Simulations 3D LIGHTS REDUX”