Xtremeprototypes' X-15's

Turn ON the LIGHTS for Microsoft FS9 / FSX with this all-new version of a great package
new reply
wingclip
Airman

Xtremeprototypes' X-15's

Post by wingclip »

Hi Folks,
I ant to know if anyone can figure up a Shockwave Light setup for the X-15's by Xtrm. Prototypes?

I know that the X-15 was never fitted with external lighting, but I'd like to put some on it anyway. The job seems a little daunting to me because the program would have to written from scratch. But it seems to me that some of you more 'advanced' 'Lighters' may find it an easy challenge.

Of course, one of the most difficult things would be the fact that you would have to assign some other, unused FSX keys to turn them on and off because the 'usual' light commands found in FSX are already assigned by Xtreme Prototypes to trigger some other special effects.

Or maybe one of you guys can get me started in what I need to do to begin this task if you don't want to take a shot at it yourself. You know, some Xeon landing lights along with some wingtip markers etc.
Any takers?
Corsair 780T case/ ASUS ROG Maximus XII Formula/ 32GB x 3600MHz RAM/ EVGA 1300W PSU/ Intel i9–11900K/ RTX-3080 Ti/ EK-Quantum CPU block/ EK-XTOP DDC 3.2 PWM Elite pump/ EK-Quantum Momentum VRM Bridge/ Dual rsvr: 900 mL/ 2 Rads: 240 & 120 mm Psh/Pll

new reply

Return to “A2A Simulations 3D LIGHTS REDUX”