3rd Party add on aircraft

Turn ON the LIGHTS for Microsoft FS9 / FSX with this all-new version of a great package
new reply
Bluebottle
Airman

Post by Bluebottle »

Hi,
As promised I did buy REDUX Lights (not Lux as I called it earlier, old age!) and updated to latest update, having problems with Just Flights Connie, the early marks seem to have just one landing light in the nose, now I've tried to add Redux to the C69 but windows 7 wont let me!! permission denied!, I did say I was green at this and my skills on a computer are not the best, I got as far as opening Aircraft.CFG file with note book and adding the landing light line then run into problems, any help would be most welcome because the effects are dazzling!!

DCAPilot
Airman

Re: 3rd Party add on aircraft

Post by DCAPilot »

Bluebottle wrote:Hi,
As promised I did buy REDUX Lights (not Lux as I called it earlier, old age!) and updated to latest update, having problems with Just Flights Connie, the early marks seem to have just one landing light in the nose, now I've tried to add Redux to the C69 but windows 7 wont let me!! permission denied!, I did say I was green at this and my skills on a computer are not the best, I got as far as opening Aircraft.CFG file with note book and adding the landing light line then run into problems, any help would be most welcome because the effects are dazzling!!
Doesn't appear that you have an answer. If FS is installed in C:\Program Files (x86) that is a protected directory on Win7 so you may not have permissions. You can try running the editor as an administrator (right click, Run as administrator). If not you can reinstall FS in another directory and then copy over the files from the old directory.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

To save a reinstall of FSX you can also edit the file on the desktop by moving it there. Alternatively google
Windows folder permissions and just setup your account to have full control of the FSX folder. It's really simple to do and only a couple of clicks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

wingclip
Airman

Re: 3rd Party add on aircraft

Post by wingclip »

Of course, you can always use these:
http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 32&t=32923

Works great :)
Corsair 780T case/ ASUS ROG Maximus XII Formula/ 32GB x 3600MHz RAM/ EVGA 1300W PSU/ Intel i9–11900K/ RTX-3080 Ti/ EK-Quantum CPU block/ EK-XTOP DDC 3.2 PWM Elite pump/ EK-Quantum Momentum VRM Bridge/ Dual rsvr: 900 mL/ 2 Rads: 240 & 120 mm Psh/Pll

new reply

Return to “A2A Simulations 3D LIGHTS REDUX”