The best or just the preference,.

Turn ON the LIGHTS for Microsoft FS9 / FSX with this all-new version of a great package
new reply
archangelmj12
Airman

The best or just the preference,.

Post by archangelmj12 »

This is interesting in what i see and hear over the flight sim programs over the years,and now that fsx has come into play and dominated all other sims in history,(considering their has never been as many sites dedicated to flight sim as now in time,and there has never ever been as many private developers and creators of any one program providing payware and freeware.This info comes from the statistics that three years ago there were just over 200 sites with possibly 1800 private creators of addon's (cfs,which held the lead and now ranks #2 although still one of the best with sturmavik coming in as a war sim with firepower which is the only program that doesnt exist at this time(more about 911 then anything at all)as of yesterday well over 100,000 sites ,commercial and private,developers and creators of programs and add on's going from approximately 3800,to just over 300,000,now in this figure ,although high ,consider this,when a product has a panel removed and another installed,that counts,other than cheat codes for video games hidden menu's etc for games like playstation,3do,x box,to which they all have a lead,but not in addons.(not counting the time from the release of fsx to othe present.The overall playability has gotten better with updates,and then of course the hidden menus that are uncalled for to support as youre never told there is a hidden file that contains all of the updated info and answers to the most common questions,and then of course the bugs that exist in the program to which now you will pay 50.00 US to listen to a ms tech read you info out of a manual.(i used the line so much the first two years that i have copies that they forwarded,like on how to resolve the crah issue,and or the reinstalls and denials etc.,Ok,now onto the default aircraft,petty,basically a step or two above the playstation ace combat,and the only thing that ive seen that really rocks is when you get upgrades on specifics as an example,you have to watch the freeware,as you could do a download and end up with area 51 being enclosed in a maze where some tarmacs and runways sit on different levels and the graveled and grass areas are elevated 700 feet and where the tarmac crosses over a runway there are overpasses,i hate it,and even on reinstall it stays the same,(personally there is a specific reason for this,more like homeland security,as they are a co developer of the vista program,and i have had more files torn apart going thru email and when they reach their destination half of the files are missing,this even occurs with compressed zip,(homeland security hired a company out of virginia or maryland that open and scan each and every e mail sent(proven in a document released last year by the govt.)ok,now onto the aircraft that are gone but not forgotten,and for those of you under 40 or 50 have no idea they ever existed.Example, Hughes aircraft line,immaculate and far ahead of their time,why didnt it work out ?politics,witch hunt,now take a look at the P61 Black Widow,now a days its the p38 lightening thats mistaken ,the p61 could outdo the p38 in may ways and one was firepower,the ability to maneouver,and last but not least speed,,yes the p47 ,my hometown aircraft good reliable,great get home safe rate,but what about the aircobra flying since the late 1930's.One last example is true and thru time ive seen many things written about the f-18 hornet and the superhornet,they dont outrank the F-14 Tomcat and they never will have that capability,they cant target as many targets,70 % less and a few not more than 4 at the same time as to where the F-4 beats that rate 3.1 to one on the ration,all weather flying with the ability to target,not the f-18,tight turns ,not the f-18,short takeoffs and landings,the f-14 still wins,cost the f-18 over 100 mil more,and the lifespan in aerial combat a f-14 and a f-18,the f-18 should never attempt to eneter the airspace of a f-14 bogey,life span less then 90 seconds,thats like putting a piper cub up against a stealth 117.And as far as the history,Ace Duke Cunningham,his F-14 the last to leave the hornet in history now sits across my yard at a vfw,should be in the aircraft museum,and Duke?he went to prison as a senator for testifying that the f-14 was far superior and cost effective,and beings he was the ace grumman asked him to step up to the plate,he di and thats how he ended up doing prison time,i correspoded to him over the years.The actual reason he went was for payoffs,but they werent,they didnt want to put out for an overhaul and spend 100.00.00 on the revamp and with the kickbacks from the f-18 manufactorer the f-14 lost.See years ago in american pre 1970s people were so hung up on the looks og things that if they were too sllek and sexy they were evil,like the Edsel automobile,great car,taken of the roads specifically because the front frill scared people at night .Look at what they did the the greatest car inventor of his time Tucker business destroyed shutdown because he was stepping on fords toes(dont get into rickenbackers owning of corporations and howard huhes an enemy of the Govt,again not true,just before his death he was commanding top secret underwater recoveries of top secret documents aboard the Palomar Global Explorer out in the pacific.(the 1980's)so really the aircraft thing to those that are real and do actually fly,compared to those that dont and only get to look at the red corvette,the maserati.Any questions,any rebuttals,contact me,want to know where youre moneies going,dont even ask youre politician,they are really in the dark.Best wishes fellow earthlings,a new dawn of flight is around the corner,wait until you see the next combat chopper,and the new artillery,youre gonna crap those coveralls.(location has its advantages,as well as military service,keep ypure eues skyward,youre reall going to be amazes at what you see in the next 5 years(build youre bunker now)

new reply

Return to “A2A Simulations 3D LIGHTS REDUX”