A few Questions on 3D Lights Redux

Turn ON the LIGHTS for Microsoft FS9 / FSX with this all-new version of a great package
new reply
wallydog
Senior Airman

A few Questions on 3D Lights Redux

Post by wallydog »

I've been hearing more and more on 3D Lights Redux and considering buying this product to improve the lights in all my FSX aircraft.

I was curious to know if it is fully compatible with DX10 preview mode since DX10 yields better framerates. If so..how well does it work with other 3rd party developers like PMDG? I recently purchased their 747-400X and didn't know if they worked with the way PMDG did their wing animations or if it could fix the 747-400X's light logo not working in DX10. I know that many customers highly recommend the product for aircraft addons and even noticed that it's featured on VRS's upcoming F-18 for FSX.

I was also wondering if there are conflicts with other lighting programs such as those lights that come with REX2 and if there is any impact to framerates in general.

I was wondering if the good folks at A2A might consider incorporating these lights in all their aircraft. I know they came with the B-17 and it would be great to have them in all your future releases.

Lastly...I was wondering if there will be future releases or improvements...more light types, light placement interface...etc.

Thanks for your responses.

Wally

new reply

Return to “A2A Simulations 3D LIGHTS REDUX”