Boeing 737 default lights retract fix!!!! (TUTORIAL)

Turn ON the LIGHTS for Microsoft FS9 / FSX with this all-new version of a great package
new reply

Was this post usefull

Yes
50%
No
No votes
Maybe
No votes
Im Confused
50%

Total votes: 2

mtmike1981
Airman Basic

Boeing 737 default lights retract fix!!!! (TUTORIAL)

Post by mtmike1981 »

Note Always make a backup file and place a copy of you aircraft.cfg and panel.cfg files into it before you make any modification.

After 2 hrs of testing I have found everything you need along with a little extra. Basically you need to make the default boeing 737 panel read (you can find the panel in your fsx file under simobjects/aircraft/boeing 737 and it will be in the panel folder the aircraft will be in the main folder at the bottom)

gauge29=shockwave_lights!SW Lights_taxi_gear, 1,1,1,1 //shockwave light

Before saving the panel again make sure you select:

File
Save as
Change SAVE AS TYPE to all files
Then look for your panel.cfg file and select it and over right it.

Then open you aircraft.cfg file

Modify these line to read as follows:

light.10 = 5, 5.6, 7.28, -1.47, fx_Shockwave_landing_light_narrow // Shockwave light
light.11 = 5, 5.6, -7.28, -1.47, fx_Shockwave_landing_light_narrow // Shockwave light
light.12 = 6, 41.85, 0.0, -6.8, fx_Shockwave_landing_light_small_xenon // Shockwave light
light.13 = 6, 36, 0, -18, fx_shockwave_landing_light_light // Shockwave light

Save the aircraft.cfg file the same way you saved the panel.cfg.

There you have it all fixed and you also have a neat modern xenon for you front gear. You will also not need to turn off taxi light on takeoff because when you raise the gear they automatically go off. If you want the standard gear light just delete _small_xenon and there you have it.

If you have any further questions feel free to email me at [email protected] and put a2a questions in the subject and I will get back to you as soon as I can

Thanks and hope this helps

Mike Richard
Mtmikepsl

new reply

Return to “A2A Simulations 3D LIGHTS REDUX”