Square Lights

Turn ON the LIGHTS for Microsoft FS9 / FSX with this all-new version of a great package
new reply
fighter25
Airman Basic

Square Lights

Post by fighter25 »

Hi all. I just got around to switching some addons that I left on my old rig to my new one. One of them being the 3Dlights and 3D Lights ReDux. I got done and noticed that I have square lights. :? I found an old topic regarding a missing texture, and I tried it, but that didn't work. Then I found that it might be caused by an old installer. I got the original 3D Lights the month that it came out so it's a VERY old installer. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: Square Lights

Post by Scott - A2A »

fighter25,

I think we understand the reason why some installations are getting this square light issue. We just created and updated 2 in 1 driver utility, that is now version 1.2a (same as 1.2, but includes this check and fix for this problem). You can download it here:
http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 191#p97191

We have not been able to reproduce this issue here, but run this update and when you get prompted with Updated Files Detected, choose Re-install the updated files again

Let me know if this cures your square lights.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

fighter25
Airman Basic

Post by fighter25 »

Well it kinda did. Like on the F-18 there are only 2 nav lights (the inner most ones) that are square. But there are others too.

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

You applied this update and are still getting square nav lights on all aircraft, or just the f-18?
A2A Simulations Inc.

fighter25
Airman Basic

Post by fighter25 »

It's the Nav lights on all planes.

new reply

Return to “A2A Simulations 3D LIGHTS REDUX”