TafficX request

Turn ON the LIGHTS for Microsoft FS9 / FSX with this all-new version of a great package
new reply
passie71
Airman Basic

TafficX request

Post by passie71 »

Hi there simmers! I was wondering if there is a way to use the beautiful 3d lights for the AI plains in TrafficX?

I love this add-on and this forum! It helped me a lot!!! :D

Regards

Pascal Numan

Freedom5
Airman First Class

Re: TafficX request

Post by Freedom5 »

I've been using Traffic X for about three months now and I love it too! At first I had some difficulties figuring it out. There was a Beaver on floats that kept landing on a hard surface runway and then could't taxii off cause it had no wheels. I contacted Traffic X and they gave me a response telling me how to eliminate it.

I fly out of a small airfield on the South side of San Antonio, TX and have set up sim service throughout the southern cities in Texas. It's been a lot of fun seeing them take off and land.

Now, to your question. I haven't tried to fly any of the planes that come in the Traffic X program but have noticed that all of them seem to use the A2 3D lights when they come in to land. Maybe this is because I reloaded the A2 3D Lights after installing Traffic X.

I normally fly the Beech Baron 58 since I have a lot of real world experience in that aircraft.

Freedom5

new reply

Return to “A2A Simulations 3D LIGHTS REDUX”