World of AI...

Turn ON the LIGHTS for Microsoft FS9 / FSX with this all-new version of a great package
new reply
robnewman
Airman

World of AI...

Post by robnewman »

Hi all...

Just bought the 3D lights Redux package (and updated to the latest version)... Very nice so far on all my default aircraft and 3rd party addons! :D

However, perhaps I'm being a bit of a dunce here, but I have been looking at my AI aircraft (all of which are from World of AI) and the aircraft.cfg files do not show any landing (or taxi) lights whatsoever... only beacons, nav lights and strobes.

I spent a while watching the ai aircraft do thier stuff and I could swear I saw them with landing lights... sometimes on the wings and sometimes on the UC struts... and they definately have those "triangles" of light projected on the ground at night...

Am I missing something? Does anybody know if the WOAI aircraft have landing lights and if so (as it appears), where are they in the aircraft.cfg?

Thanks in advance...

drunkenjim
Airman Basic

Re: World of AI...

Post by drunkenjim »

hello mate have a look in the enhance your ai section at http://www.alpha-india.net/ you should find all you need :D

the landing lights have to be added as extra lines in the cfg

laters

jim

robnewman
Airman

Post by robnewman »

Aswesome...

Thanks Jim!

Still a few I couldn't find, but the majority were there... All looking rather nice now!

drunkenjim
Airman Basic

Post by drunkenjim »

robnewman wrote:Aswesome...

Thanks Jim!

Still a few I couldn't find, but the majority were there... All looking rather nice now!

no worries mate

there are some more if you have a search on the forum, and some updated ones in a post about wing tip vortices, there is also some in the forums at http://www.militaryaiworks.com/.

hope this helps

laters

jim

new reply

Return to “A2A Simulations 3D LIGHTS REDUX”