there is not light in cockpit 3d at night time

Turn ON the LIGHTS for Microsoft FS9 / FSX with this all-new version of a great package
new reply
Loorfaz
Airman Basic

there is not light in cockpit 3d at night time

Post by Loorfaz »

I'M in night time on FSX, on 3d cockpit mode, on a Beech Baron 58 aircraft, and i turn on the general lights but i don't see anything 'cause there is no light only outside of the aircraft.

Please HELP and thank's for the help. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Freedom5
Airman First Class

Re: there is not light in cockpit 3d at night time

Post by Freedom5 »

Loorfaz wrote:I'M in night time on FSX, on 3d cockpit mode, on a Beech Baron 58 aircraft, and i turn on the general lights but i don't see anything 'cause there is no light only outside of the aircraft.

Please HELP and thank's for the help. :cry: :cry: :cry:
I have racked up over 900 hours in the sim Baron 58 and havent had any problem with the panel lights. The Taxi light switch doesn't turn on the Taxi light because Microsoft failed to wire it up in the model. The landing lights were so dim I couldnt see where I was going at night until I installed Shockwave Lights. This took care of that problem as they are great.

The panel lights will not turn on until the sun has fully set. The first time I noticed this was flying east with the sunset behind me and it was getting dark. I flipped on the panel lights but they did not come on. I left the switch in the on position and when it got darker they came on.

Hope this helps a little. Good to hear someone else is flying the Baron as it is my favorite (I flew the military version - T-42 when I was on active duty).

Freedom5

Loorfaz
Airman Basic

Re: there is not light in cockpit 3d at night time

Post by Loorfaz »

Well, really i don't think that be a problem with the time or something like that, 'cause it's 01:00 a.m. and i don't see light in cabin of pilot, the switch is turn on and nothing. I think it's a graphical problem and i don't want reinstall. Please help.
Attachments
Look this, the switch on
Look this, the switch on
2009-4-11_16-37-13-531.jpg (51.1 KiB) Viewed 1165 times

new reply

Return to “A2A Simulations 3D LIGHTS REDUX”