B-17 input configurator error???

A Living Legend
new reply
cessna lover

B-17 input configurator error???

Post by cessna lover »

hi guys I got a problem. I can get the directory for the configurator. but it has an error trying to set up the hydraulic pump switch. the error states Can't save configuration please verify that the path to FSX is correct and B-17 is properly installed. what is that? I can't control the hydraulics with out setting this up. I forgot to mention that I am using windows 10. I got a new computer.

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: B-17 input configurator error???

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
Is this happening only with this particular control or does it happen with any control set up in the B17 control configurator , if its any control , then try setting your anti virus to ignor anything flightsim related , and run your sim and A2A control configurator as admin.
Also for a more stable running of FSXA or FSXSE or FSX SP1 and SP2 , the sim should be installed outside of program files (86) ideally , and run in windowed form .
If you have FSX installed in program (86) you must make sure you run it as admin , else it will prevent you from doing any changes to the program.
regards alan. 8)

cessna lover

Re: B-17 input configurator error???

Post by cessna lover »

yes it's just the B-17 cause I set up the same thing for the P-40 and it works. it's just the B17 that I can't sent the hydraulic switch for right now. but I will try as admin. thanks.

:D this is to let you know I just tried this and it works now. thank you sir. now I can fly my baby again :D

new reply

Return to “B-17 Flying Fortress”