how do you fill out logbbok

A Living Legend
new reply
guard2017a
Airman First Class

how do you fill out logbbok

Post by guard2017a »

I am curious is there anyone here who flys with the 91st can tell me how to fill out a logbook after my flights. When I filled it out today and tried to submit it I got error message saying 2 words did not match in text. Is there a set way of filling out the logbook.If there is please let me know thank you

blockwood
Airman

Re: how do you fill out logbbok

Post by blockwood »

Your logbook link should take you to the page that should have: Pilot Log Books of the 91st BG.

There should be a button that says New topic. Select the button and give the New topic a Name, i.e. Phase 1, Hop 1, or something like that. Fill in whatever you want in the body of the topic. Most people put hop #, takeoff and landing base, total time enroute, people and aircraft you flew with, if any. You can add weather conditions, etc. You can make it as detailed as you wish.

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: how do you fill out logbbok

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi guard2017a.
Sounds like you did not fill out the words in capture v1 or it did not respond correctly , about two weeks ago the website had some updates done by the web masters web trends i think is the name , and v1 recapture no longer works , and is preventing me from entering any new forum posts or updating my log.
regards alan. 8)

new reply

Return to “B-17 Flying Fortress”