A2A B-17 Continues to Fail when loading into FSX Flight

A Living Legend
new reply
TheRebelGamer
Airman Basic

A2A B-17 Continues to Fail when loading into FSX Flight

Post by TheRebelGamer »

Dear, A2A

I had recently paid for REX Texture Direct with Soft Clouds Enhanced Edition, when I came into FSX to try it out with my B-17 I loaded in and tried to preform a startup. The first sign was that when I turned on the inverter and battery, then tried to use the auto hydraulic pump the hydraulic psi wouldn't increase. I then tried it with the manual pump and the same thing happens. Then I thought maybe it was a hydraulic failure and when I pressed Shift+7 to pull up the maintenance hanger, everything was red and needed replacing. So I thought it was a glitch in the system so I restarted FSX and tried again and the same thing happens. So I bought Accu-sim again for the B-17 and installed the updates. When I go into the game the same thing happens. Could I get any help on what is happening? If possible since the new A2A Accu-sim purchase worked, would it be possible to get that refunded as I didn't need to get it again, please get back to me as soon as possible please.

Thank you,
Jason

TheRebelGamer
Airman Basic

Re: A2A B-17 Continues to Fail when loading into FSX Flight

Post by TheRebelGamer »

I have found the problem!!!!! The problem was something was causing FSX to take a PC crash due to the Windows 10 anniversary crash spree going on, which Caused the FSX to corrupt the file that kept my saved data with the B-17. Causing the B-17 to only read the file that said I had crashed because of the Windows Reset. I feel really stupid for buying Accu-sim again when it was a simple fix like resetting that file. I hope the A2A can forgive my mistake and ignorance and possibly refund me as if this never happened Haha. Guess I had it coming though. I hope this helps if anybody looses data due to the Windows 10 crash spree going on.

Thanks,
Jason

jeepinforfun
Technical Sergeant

Post by jeepinforfun »

If you need a refund PM Lewis with your order information and a short explanation and he will fix you up.
Take care, Brett

SWLights/AccuFeel/Cub/Mustang/Skyhawk/Cherokee/Skylane/Comanche/Thunderbolt/Spitfire/FlyingFortress/Stratocruiser

TheRebelGamer
Airman Basic

Post by TheRebelGamer »

Yes he has already Pm'd me I told him what he needed to know but he hasn't got back to me since I gave him the info on the situation. Not worried about it though, untelling how busy the guys are at A2A getting aircraft ready for release! Thanks for the support guys!

Jason

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Just fired one back to you

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “B-17 Flying Fortress”