game wont reset?

A Living Legend
new reply
jugpilot
Airman Basic

game wont reset?

Post by jugpilot »

got the a2a b-17g disc as well as the accusim all loaded up, planes show up on my fx flew once and belly landed now when I try to fly it again it go's straight to crashed sitting on runway??? whats the deal? have restarted the pc whats causing this? how can I reset the plane to like new? thanks looks awesome..

TreeTops
Master Sergeant

Re: game wont reset?

Post by TreeTops »

Well done on exploring the crashability of the B-17. :) It sure is fun to see how much damage you can do and still fly it. Unfortunately belly landings really do mean fixing it up again.
Go into the hanger and you will find options to restore to pristine beauty. You really should be reading the manual which explains all this. There is so much on offer given the chance to explore this aircraft.
Cheers
Trev

jugpilot
Airman Basic

Post by jugpilot »

thanks tree, I thought when you ended the flight it went back as new I knew the p-47 razorback I have did ill read up on the manual I just printed it and will do thanks graphics look awesome

TreeTops
Master Sergeant

Post by TreeTops »

that would have prior to the P-47 accusim addon which builds in persistance. if you bend a prop, it will still be bent next time you want to fly it. Any damage needs to be fixed in the hanger.
Cheers
Trev

jugpilot
Airman Basic

Post by jugpilot »

gotcha tree. thanks a lot ill read up and get it fixed thanks

new reply

Return to “B-17 Flying Fortress”