Manual Hydraulic Pump Problem

A Living Legend
new reply
cflord
Chief Master Sergeant

Manual Hydraulic Pump Problem

Post by cflord »

My friend John just bought the B-17G with Accu-Sim and installed the latest update today. The manual hydraulic pump handle on the Copilots side is constantly moving at an extremely fast rate and will not stop. He re-installed the B-17G, Accu-Sim, and the update with the same results. Has anyone else had this problem? The plane is installed in FSX SE.

Keep the shiny side up and the dirty side down!

Ret SMSgt Cliff Lord - C-130 Flight Engineer & Mechanic :?:

flapman
Staff Sergeant

Re: Manual Hydraulic Pump Problem

Post by flapman »

Hi Cliff,

I have the B-17 installed on regular FSX:A with Windows 10 and am unable to reproduce your problem. I tried giving control of the cowl flaps (hydraulic) to the FE and still couldn't reproduce it.

Hope this helps.

Jacques
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Jacques »

Sounds like a key on the keyboard is stuck, or a joystick command is continuously being called..

WB_FlashOver
Technical Sergeant

Post by WB_FlashOver »

I sometimes have this issue with LINDA/FSUIPC [not sure which] at first startup. Not yet on the B-17 but on controls in other aircraft. Restarting LINDA always fixes it. Is your friend using LINDA and FSUIPC? I assume he has tried removing any commands to the manual pump?

Also, for a clean reinstall I would first delete/remove the WoP2_b17g folder in SimObjects\Airplanes and also delete/remove the B17 folder in FSX Root\A2A and then run the B17 installer - B17 accusim - latest update. By doing this it will remove ALL files pertinent to the 17 that could cause issues such as this.

Good luck
Roger
-- Fly Well, Be Nice, Have Fun ! ! !

Z390 FTW | i9 9900K @ 5.2 | 32GB 3333 CL14 | 3080 Ti FE
970 Pro 512GB (OS)| 970 Evo 1TB | 850 Evo 500GBx2 Raid0
3TB HDD | Define S2 | EKWB Dual Loop

P51civ - T6 - P40 - B17 - B377 - L049 - Comanche - Spit - Bonanza

new reply

Return to “B-17 Flying Fortress”