unusual start snags

A Living Legend
new reply
alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

unusual start snags

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
Today i took her up for a quick spin around kbfi , but had trouble with the eng starts .
Fired up all four , waiting for engs warm from co pilot , but before that happened , i saw eng 3 prop in feather mode , which the co pilot was controlling , took over control of prop but eng was refusing to respond to throttle , so shut down all engs , took her to the hangar , eng 3 showed no fault , but all 3 batts needed changeing , and so did the generators on engs 1,2, and 4 , tried a restart eng 3 still not coming out of feather ,shut down back to hangar , same faults again as the ones i had fixed , reselected aircraft , then everything worked as it should have .
Aircraft gave only pilot finger trouble the previous day , only difference from yesterday , was ASN was in use , some how this ASN is definatly interfering with high end aircraft , i have a ticket with hifi ASN over these issues , and i think its because every time they do an update to their ASN programe , they always updat the AS CONNECT , of which high end aircraft also use , for what ever reason , beyond my apprehension , so cannot say how they interact .
Hopfully ASN can with the files they requested get to the bottom of these issues .
regards alan. 8)

heartbreak61
Airman

Re: unusual start snags

Post by heartbreak61 »

I never had any single problem everytime I use ASN with A2A aircraft (and I use both of them like all the time, lol). What I really mean to say here is that they shouldn't interfere each other, at least that's how FSX works in my PC.

But who knows about your FSX? I'm sure you already know that FSX is really picky about addons ;)

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: unusual start snags

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
ASN has only been doing this sort of thing with high end addon aircraft since their last update , previously it worked fine .
So what ever they did on that update , is the cause of the trouble .
Since i gave them copys of the files they requested , i have not as yet herd anything from them , only time will tell , as to what they find .
Regards alan. 8)

new reply

Return to “B-17 Flying Fortress”