WOP2 B-17 Accusim repaints

A Living Legend
JJB17463rdBombGroup
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: WOP2 B-17 Accusim repaints

Post by JJB17463rdBombGroup »

Glad to see you back up and running Nath.I had a problem with one of my fairly new computers (my fault actually) so I was gone for a short bit too.Nice to see that JanKees has a new repaint as well.
Son of a U.S.A.A.F. 15th Air Force 463rd bomb group 772nd squadron B17 pilot.

nath2889
Technical Sergeant

Post by nath2889 »

im leaving today for kuwait to work out there for 2 months i have 7 B-17 to upload but there going to have to wait till i get there as im at the air port and bording is in a hour so not enough time now bon voyage :lol:

stark raving mad
Airman Basic

Post by stark raving mad »

hay bone head i tried to phone you but i guess i was to late lol ill be there in 2 days get the booze ready we got a lot to catch up on
oh and make sure i get a good room at camp Arifjan last time i got the pits

nath2889
Technical Sergeant

Post by nath2889 »

Dave you didn't tell me they were a hole day ahead over here damn it i left this morning being a Thursday spent just over 6 hrs in the air to find out when i land its blooming Friday here and the weekend has started if i knew that i would of left Sunday and partied all of Friday and saturday away in the uk
instead im sat here now with a load of jar heads and its the middle of the night im wide awake man im going to have some jet lag kick in soon
oh and two more thing you could of told me about the induction on to the base you have to sit through man that was long and boring

and second get your own room in camp Arifjan as i told you i wasnt going there i was of to the naval base ha ha see you out here at some point

stark raving mad
Airman Basic

ok ok so there were a few things i forgot to mention woooops never mind and what you doing at the naval base i thought you were going to the same place as me umm ok wait now i remember you changed groups ha ha ha never mind ill have a few drinks for you over here wont be thinking of you though

hurry up with the b-17 up loads muppit im waiting on the hells angels and pig chaser you did the other night

AND SWITCH YOUR DAMN PHONE ON whats the point in having a mobile if you don't have it switched on

nath2889
Technical Sergeant

Post by nath2889 »

are you blond (NO) brunette (NO) red head (NO) or good looking with a hot body to die for (DEFFERNETLY NOT)
as you are none of the above why should i turn my phone on to talk to you lol

ill put it on when i get a charger from The px tomorrow as i haven't got one with me that will work here i forgot to bring it

BUT still doesn't mean im going to talk to you lol

stark raving mad
Airman Basic

ooooooo wa wa wa you will talk to me you know you will any way ill get my better half to phone you up she is blond lol then when you start talking to her ill jump on the phone

nath2889
Technical Sergeant

Post by nath2889 »

well jumping on your phone is one way of busting lol and that would be no good now would it
and as for the uploads now im sorted out here im off to bed ill be uploading every thing at some point when i wake up nite nite

JJB17463rdBombGroup
Senior Master Sergeant

I am bumping up Nathan's repaints so they won't be hard to find on this forum.
I hope you get a new laptop bro as I miss your repaints.

Norforce
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Norforce »

Be safe and be proud every body over there is doing a fine job
I take it nath2889 & stark raving mad that you are in the Military or are Military contractors

Ron
X Army Australia
Ron
B-17 AIRFRAME 710 HRS PLUS AND CLIMBING
ImageImageImageImage

GIGABYTE X58A-UD5 MB, INTEL I7 950, 12GB DOMINATOR-GT DDR3 RAM, WIN7 64, GIGABYTE SUPER OVER CLOCK GTX 560 TI 1GB GGDDR5 1000Mz, CORSAIR 850W PS, NOCTUA NH-D14,
TRACKIR 5 & TrackClipPro

nath2889
Technical Sergeant

Post by nath2889 »

HEY HEY HEY just completed 65 days out here in Kuwait still alive and I'm on the first bird out of here in 6 hrs home ward bound land in Brize Norton early hrs UK time debrief then PUB
ill get back to my uploading and repainting when i have recovered and i have lots to up load so for now i got to pack my gear catch you all real soon

p.s Ron
me and Stark are British Army I'M a re-enlistment did 6 yrs befor leaving for 3yrs then signed back up then volunteered for the Kuwait gig umm why did i do a silly thing like that hay ho

p.p.s Thanks Jon for bumping my thread i got a new laptop out here and i got lots of b-17 repaints to keep you happy

stark raving mad
Airman Basic

NUTTER there will be no pubs open when u get back for a few hrs at least any way ill be back in 3 more days ill see you on the flip side :mrgreen:

JJB17463rdBombGroup
Senior Master Sergeant

Great to have you back Nath and that's wonderful news about having a new laptop.
New repaints awesome can't wait to see them.Take some time off to recover bro.-Jon

nath2889
Technical Sergeant

Post by nath2889 »

thanks Jon its good to be back
well i have a mass up load of repaints to do so ill be geting on to them in a day or two

Norforce
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Norforce »

Good to hear you guys are ok keep up the good work x Australian Army here I tip my hat to all Defence Forces from all country's doing their tours and trying to help the less fortunate

Ron
Ron
B-17 AIRFRAME 710 HRS PLUS AND CLIMBING
ImageImageImageImage

GIGABYTE X58A-UD5 MB, INTEL I7 950, 12GB DOMINATOR-GT DDR3 RAM, WIN7 64, GIGABYTE SUPER OVER CLOCK GTX 560 TI 1GB GGDDR5 1000Mz, CORSAIR 850W PS, NOCTUA NH-D14,
TRACKIR 5 & TrackClipPro

new reply

Return to “B-17 Flying Fortress”