WOP2 B-17 Accusim repaints

A Living Legend
new reply
torejohs
Airman First Class

Re: WOP2 B-17 Accusim repaints

Post by torejohs »

BTW Rapidshare is bad. Very bad. You'd be much much better off registering them at avsim or flightsim.com or whatnot.

Ian P
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Ian P »

Unfortunately, I have to agree here, Nath. While I greatly appreciate the effort that you go to, you would be far, far, better talking to someone else to host your site (the dedicated FS sites such as Avsim, simFlight and Flightsim dot coms will often host small FS-related sites for free) and uploading your files to either your own webspace or to a common download location.

Many people (including myself) object quite strongly to unnecessary logins as they are often used to "farm" known valid e-mail addresses to sell to spammers and one file every 15 minutes from Rapidshare is, put quite bluntly, a real nuisance. Especially when the person whose works you are trying to obtain is quite as prolific as you are! :mrgreen:

You do, of course, have the complete freedom to ignore us, but please at least consider it.

Ian P.

nath2889
Technical Sergeant

Post by nath2889 »

hi guys i have taken in what people have said and i have been on to the site provider on to how i can stop the login just waiting for a reply on that one

as for avisim and what not i once used avisim for a load of other repaints i did not a2a and unfortunately it got hacked and all 100 or so links were lost in on hit now that was a bumber

but i do agree with the you on the waiting time and some one on my site mentioned about 4shared so i have the newer repaints uploaded 2 both rapidahare and 4shared

but this is not the end of it as im looking in to buying a monthly subscription to the site provider so i get more storage
and my rer files will be uploaded to this instead so now waiting times at all but this might not happen to next week

im always looking for ways of improvement to my site and all suggestions are welcome in i do listen :lol:
Last edited by nath2889 on 06 Apr 2010, 14:35, edited 1 time in total.

nath2889
Technical Sergeant

Post by nath2889 »

well the login thing has been sorted out on my site and login is no longer needed :lol:

nath2889
Technical Sergeant

Post by nath2889 »

finaly back on lol ok here is flack dancer now on my site for download screen shots below nose art is from Boon1986
ill be doing one more b-17 tonight shark teeth

Geewiz
Staff Sergeant

Post by Geewiz »

These sure are beautiful paints! Every one a work of art!
The 401st Bomb Group - Deenethorpe
www.youtube.com/401stbg
"The Best Damned Outfit in the USAAF"
http://www.401bg.com/pages_gallery/gallery_005.htm#menu

nath2889
Technical Sergeant

Post by nath2889 »

thanks geewiz its now 4am here in the uk and im still up doing repaints lol im working on shark tooth may need sleep before i finish it

Geewiz
Staff Sergeant

Post by Geewiz »

nath2889 wrote:thanks geewiz its now 4am here in the uk and im still up doing repaints lol im working on shark tooth may need sleep before i finish it
Good God man... don't you ever sleep! :)

You remind me of stories told of the tireless ground crews who kept these birds flying, working throughout the night.

Cheers!
www.youtube.com/401stbg

Scottyboy39
Staff Sergeant

Post by Scottyboy39 »

Well I guess I wont bother painting up planes lol. Man Nath you have come a longggggg way bud with your repaints. I was painting up Nine 0 Nine and Shark Tooth for Geewiz but I'll just wait for yours and get a excellent replication of them. Kudos Nath.
Scott "Shylock" Berge
http://www.fsxblueangels.com/

Geewiz
Staff Sergeant

Post by Geewiz »

Scottyboy39 wrote:Well I guess I wont bother painting up planes lol. Man Nath you have come a longggggg way bud with your repaints. I was painting up Nine 0 Nine and Shark Tooth for Geewiz but I'll just wait for yours and get a excellent replication of them. Kudos Nath.
Hey Scotty...where you been? Flying those blue jets? Between what you, Nathan, and Jan have done with the 401st planes, I'll soon have a full squadron flying out of Deenethorpe! My Dad is visiting next week on his 90th birthday. I'm going to take him up in the Accusim and give him a ride in all of these 401st planes!

Cheers!
www.youtube.com/401stbg

nath2889
Technical Sergeant

Post by nath2889 »

ok i have had a massive set back my comp crashed big time and i have lost every thing i was working on
i haven't been to sleep yet as i only just got my comp back up and running

so geewiz i have lost shark tooth so as im geting my comp sorted i have asked scotty if he could do it for you
if he cant ill get on it as soon as im up and running properly

Geewiz
Staff Sergeant

Post by Geewiz »

nath2889 wrote:ok i have had a massive set back my comp crashed big time and i have lost every thing i was working on ...
Sorry for your loss, and I feel your pain! My system crashed recently and I too have had to slowly rebuild from the ground up. I have 3 different versions of Shark Tooth but they are not for Accusim. I also have two different Deenethorpe scenes but I'm not sure which is the one Scotty did... which is the superior airfield.

Get some sleep, Nath!
www.youtube.com/401stbg

nath2889
Technical Sergeant

Post by nath2889 »

ill be getting some sleep now but i still have loads to put back on the comp its so time consuming if scotty hasn't got back to me about shark tooth by the time im up running again then ill start it off again :lol:

Scottyboy39
Staff Sergeant

Post by Scottyboy39 »

Right now Nath I was working on making the nose art for Shark Tooth. Shoot me an email to [email protected] I'll send you the PSD of what I have for the nose art and you can tweak it around if you like. It looks as tho thats as far as I will be able to get as I'm pretty knee deep in projects here I have to get out.

Scotty
Scott "Shylock" Berge
http://www.fsxblueangels.com/

nath2889
Technical Sergeant

Post by nath2889 »

scotty just sent you an email :lol:

new reply

Return to “B-17 Flying Fortress”