A2A is hiring - open positions

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Scott - A2A
A2A General

A2A is hiring - open positions

Post by Scott - A2A »

First, if someone is interested on any level working on any of these areas, please feel free to PM me. Don't be intimidated with having certain requirements either - anyone who is passionate about flight simulation, can learn on their own, and has a good attitude is someone we would consider.

The key is to be able to manage your own time and learn on your own.

Installer technician
This person would manage new installer applications that deliver A2A products to our customers. A basic knowledge of FSX and P3Dv4 folder structures is required. We will provide the installer software. Need to have both FSX and P3Dv4 installed (we can provide licenses)

Online Database Web Developer
We're looking for someone with a working knowledge of web design and online databases to help better integrate the A2A online community

Coder
We're looking for someone with experience using C++ to work on various projects.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

Rimshot
Senior Airman

Re: A2A is hiring - open positions

Post by Rimshot »

Hi Scott,

Can I send my application to your A2A business e-mail link?
Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Rimshot
Senior Airman

Post by Rimshot »

spkier wrote:
Rimshot wrote:Hi Scott,

Can I send my application to your A2A business e-mail link?
not to be rude but isn't that what business is for? :)
this is an application for a job then it is in category business go ahead and do it it wont hurt anyone :)
Oh, how rude! :P You're right, mail sent :wink:
Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 10 Home 64 bit

speedy70
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by speedy70 »

At 80 I am perhaps a little long in the tooth to apply for the installer developers job,but here is a tip for the person that gets the job.

Make sure you include in large letters "please install the latest updater"

This is where 90% of the initial problems arise.

Cheers Chris

Phil_Shaw
Airman

Post by Phil_Shaw »

Scott

I have been trying to PM you however my posts are just sitting in my outbox and not getting to you.

I hope this is not the first test of suitability as I guess I just failed! :oops:

Phil.

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

Thanks for all the responses - I will read all the submissions over the weekend and should start responding sometime early next week.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

bucky60
Airman

Post by bucky60 »

Scott - A2A wrote:First, if someone is interested on any level working on any of these areas, please feel free to PM me. Don't be intimidated with having certain requirements either - anyone who is passionate about flight simulation, can learn on their own, and has a good attitude is someone we would consider.

The key is to be able to manage your own time and learn on your own.

Installer technician
This person would manage new installer applications that deliver A2A products to our customers. A basic knowledge of FSX and P3Dv4 folder structures is required. We will provide the installer software. Need to have both FSX and P3Dv4 installed (we can provide licenses)

Online Database Web Developer
We're looking for someone with a working knowledge of web design and online databases to help better integrate the A2A online community

Coder
We're looking for someone with experience using C++ to work on various projects.

Scott.
Wow Scott. This would be a dream job for someone. You would really want someone younger than I am, and I'm not looking, but it sounds very interesting. Would like to get back to the non business applications I started with so many years ago. Now it's business ERP software. I enjoyed the Hardware Simulator/debugger for DoD aircraft I started off doing right out of college. That was a lot more interesting than the current business ERP stuff.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”