How can I browse the Maintenance Hangar for the Spitfire?

Britain's premier front line fighter of World War II
new reply
wilfredotour2
Airman Basic

How can I browse the Maintenance Hangar for the Spitfire?

Post by wilfredotour2 »

I bought the Spitfire and Accusim-for-Spitfire , but I dont know how to access the Maintenance Hangar. I already lost two propellers in nose-overs and both planes are inoperative.

Killratio
A2A Spitfire Crew Chief
Location: The South West of the large island off the north coast of Tasmania

Re: How can I browse the Maintenance Hangar for the Spitfire

Post by Killratio »

wilfredotour2 wrote:I bought the Spitfire and Accusim-for-Spitfire , but I dont know how to access the Maintenance Hangar. I already lost two propellers in nose-overs and both planes are inoperative.

First of all..this is the "old Spitfire" forum..but I am sure the moderators will move the question.

Next, I would suggest you read the manual (in C:documents/A2A/WOP3spitfire... or similar). You will find that this will cure the nose over problem AND tell you how to find the MH (shift7).

Note that without reading the manual you will have mine and buckleys of flying the Spitifre and keeping her in decent shape. The systems modelling means that t MUST be flown as the real thing is.

regards

Darryl
<Sent from my 1988 Sony Walkman with Dolby Noise Reduction and 24" earphone cord extension>

Norforce
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Norforce »

SHt+7
Plus +1 to what Darryl said
Ron
B-17 AIRFRAME 710 HRS PLUS AND CLIMBING
ImageImageImageImage

GIGABYTE X58A-UD5 MB, INTEL I7 950, 12GB DOMINATOR-GT DDR3 RAM, WIN7 64, GIGABYTE SUPER OVER CLOCK GTX 560 TI 1GB GGDDR5 1000Mz, CORSAIR 850W PS, NOCTUA NH-D14,
TRACKIR 5 & TrackClipPro

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Manual shortcut is in the normal pc for a windows pc. Under the start menu, in tis case start >> all programs >> A2A Simulations. Though we do have these forums for questions so even if you cannot locate it in the manual or just have random questions, just post here.
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Sasha49
Airman Basic

Post by Sasha49 »

Hello all ! Im new here. Can you please help me. My problem is: i've installed Spitfire with accu sim. But firstable I've installed FSX. When I pick spitfire, and start mission everything is good, BUT when i want to start engine there is a problem. Everything is already checked: magnetos, fuel, generator, but when i click "start engine", nothing happens. My voltage is 0. And also i don't hear any sound when i click on some switches. Sorry for my bad english. Thank you in advantage! Cheers !

Skycat
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Skycat »

Try moving the throttle handle forward a little bit first before you push the starter switch. This 'turns on' the power, sort of like a battery switch in other planes, and if you aren't doing this that may be why your voltage meter is reading as zero.

If you aren't getting any sounds at all, there is probably a problem with your install. Is your FSX updated to either SP2 or the Acceleration expansion pack? Either one is necessary for the AccuSim aircraft to perform correctly.
Pax Orbis Per Arma Aeria

Sasha49
Airman Basic

Post by Sasha49 »

Thank you for your quick reply.Well I did tryed that but its the same. Also, I only have SP1 installed, becouse when i try to install SP2 it says: my graphic card does't suppoer pixel shader 1.1. My PC is very very old: AMD Sempron(Tm) 2500+ 1.75 Ghz, 1,00 GB of Ram. Nvidia GForce MX 440 with AGP8X 64 mb. :/ Also my game freezes sometimes, I did lower graphic tho. What do you suggest ? Cheers

Sasha49
Airman Basic

Post by Sasha49 »

And I also forgot to say that when i move throttle on my joystick its not responding when i play with spitfire. Its working normal when i fly other planes in FSX that doesn't belong to the A2A sim.

Killratio
A2A Spitfire Crew Chief
Location: The South West of the large island off the north coast of Tasmania

Post by Killratio »

Sorry, but the Spit will only work properly with SP2 or Acceleration.

:cry:
<Sent from my 1988 Sony Walkman with Dolby Noise Reduction and 24" earphone cord extension>

Norforce
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Norforce »

Killratio wrote:Sorry, but the Spit will only work properly with SP2 or Acceleration.

:cry:
That applys to all A2A Accusim planes I think

Which is stated on the site before purchace, if people would only read
Ron
B-17 AIRFRAME 710 HRS PLUS AND CLIMBING
ImageImageImageImage

GIGABYTE X58A-UD5 MB, INTEL I7 950, 12GB DOMINATOR-GT DDR3 RAM, WIN7 64, GIGABYTE SUPER OVER CLOCK GTX 560 TI 1GB GGDDR5 1000Mz, CORSAIR 850W PS, NOCTUA NH-D14,
TRACKIR 5 & TrackClipPro

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

FSX Service Pack 2 is a requirement of most addons as its the FSX standard. Have you tried looking into your FSX issue with it not updating?

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Sasha49
Airman Basic

Post by Sasha49 »

Well problem is my graphic card is very old and when i press install, appears error saying my graphic card can't suppoer pixel shader 1.1 :/

new reply

Return to “Supermarine Spitfire MKI”