gun sounds for spit/planes

Britain's premier front line fighter of World War II
new reply
ACESHOT1
Airman

gun sounds for spit/planes

Post by ACESHOT1 »

hi all i know this has been said before but i love to see gun sounds in these planes its the ONLY thing missing from these great planes. :(

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: gun sounds for spit/planes

Post by Lewis - A2A »

If you want guns and combat then look into a combat sim.

Our own BOBII has the spitfire in it, and theres many other good WW2 ones, one of the biggest being the il-2 series of sims but mainly for online play whilst IMO offline much fun can be had with a modded installation of Microsofts Combat Flight Simulator 3.
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

ACESHOT1
Airman

Post by ACESHOT1 »

hi i have got and played all those sims i just LIKE to see the guns working in your planes it brings the planes alive. :)

FlyingsCool
Airman First Class

Post by FlyingsCool »

I'd have to agree. I don't necessarily want to destroy anything, just want to hear the sounds. I imagine the OP feels the same way.

mos2net
Senior Airman

Post by mos2net »

I really would love that (Gun) effect with sound to, maybe, something like the way that, "Vertigo Studios" have done with there F6F Hellcat, or the way,
"Icarus" have done with there "Gloster Gladiator". (and if that could be done to, with the A2A P47) waw, that would be amazing) no other can see it anyway, if you are flying, Service Pack 2/Acceleration))

Toonsis
Technical Sergeant

Post by Toonsis »

I agree with Aceshot. We get dumbed down aircraft with combat or smarty pants aircraft to put on airshows with.
I would love to hear the guns and just see how much a spitifre would shake

To work all the switches and shoot at zee Germans would really take this sim to the next level. Just 1 airtarget ( rookie to ace ) and one ground target ( FlaK38 on the chassis of a Sd.Kfz.10/4 half-track ) would really change the sims dynamic. I would have to monitor the instruments and still keep a look out for the bad guys. Just like the real pilots of the Summer of 1940.

Vertigo Studios always has me peeking at what they are doing, just because they offer weapons

new reply

Return to “Supermarine Spitfire MKI”