Wings of POWER II "WWII FIGHTERS" GOES GOLD!

Five "Ace" aircraft in a box
Meso
Senior Airman

Post by Meso »

I think I can wait two weeks :)

alastairmonk
Airman First Class

Post by alastairmonk »

Is this all customers, or just American ? The Pre-order listing indicates American only. If this is the case will we have to get the earlier English version and add the patch, or will the full / updated version be made available ? I'd much rather get it from your store than a 3rd party retailer.

I realise that the American version with the printed manual is only available to US customers.

Alastair

John Pimlott
Senior Airman

Post by John Pimlott »

I understood that the U.K. version was expected to ship with the same documentation as the U.S. I do hope so, I've already ordered mine from Play.com. I absolutely can't wait. :D
Best wishes.
John.

GT182
Staff Sergeant

Post by GT182 »

Great news indeed. At least I'll be home by then. :wink:

BTW.... we didn't get to see the 109 at MAMM this year. She cancelled out because of the weather Friday and Saturday. We were socked in most of the timw both days. On a better note... the Lancaster did make it. I even had a ride in her after the show closed Sunday..... 100 feet across the ramp. LOL But, for $2000.00 you can go up for a real ride. She only carries 4 passengers tho, so no one need worry about over-crowding. :wink:
"War does not determine who is right- only who is left" Bertrand Russell

Member Of Mid Atlantic Air Museum Reading, Pa.
Tour Coordinator KILG and Member of Collings Foundation Stowe, Mass
Goundcrew Member - Warbirds of Delaware KILG
Bombs-Away.net

John Pimlott
Senior Airman

Post by John Pimlott »

My copy has arrived here in the UK this morning! :D the Aircraft maps are just great and come in a neat DVD storage case. the artwork is lovely. I have yet to put the aircraft, which install under the Aircraft Manufacturer WWII Fighters, through their paces, but you know they're going to be great. They certainly look completely gorgeous. I feel like Christmas has come early.
8)
Edit:
Although it was my son's eighteenth birthday today, I've managed to put a little time into the flying Spitfire and the BF109. It's a hard life! :D
The RealAir Spitfire seems to have been equalled. This is a first rate product. I have installed the update now, which is a compatibility fix for FSX yes?
Also, is there a PDF manual by any chance? I've had a quick look, but I'm so partied out I need to sleep now.
Just want to sat thanks to Scott and the gang for this great value product. The Spitfire alone is well worth the purchase price.
Best wishes.
John Pimlott. :D

GT182
Staff Sergeant

Post by GT182 »

Scott, will Wings of Power also get an update in the future so it too is compatable with FSX? And lastly, is WOP required for WWII Fighters to run with FS9, like it is for the previous individual fighters that have been bought?

Not sure if either question has been asked before, but thought I would to make sure everyone has the right info.
Thanks. ~S!~
"War does not determine who is right- only who is left" Bertrand Russell

Member Of Mid Atlantic Air Museum Reading, Pa.
Tour Coordinator KILG and Member of Collings Foundation Stowe, Mass
Goundcrew Member - Warbirds of Delaware KILG
Bombs-Away.net

new reply

Return to “WWII FIGHTERS”