Plenty of time

Five "Ace" aircraft in a box
new reply
Point-man
Staff Sergeant

Plenty of time

Post by Point-man »

Whew I just figured out that the release date is about May 22nd. It's not so bad of a wait I guess. The only reason for that is I still haven't figured out the perfect story to give to my new wife about buy more planes... hehe Now here is the perfect thing that could have happened EVER! She is wanting a horse really bad and in order to do that we are having to buy land. So therefore by the time this gets to me she should have at least part of these things. That means that I won't get shot or starve to death because of my buying these... hehehe I couldn't have worked that out better than if I had planned it... WOoooHOoooo :lol:

CWOJackson
Senior Airman

Re: Plenty of time

Post by CWOJackson »

Point-man wrote: She is wanting a horse really bad and in order to do that we are having to buy land.
LOL...it just cost me dinner out.

Snuffy
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Snuffy »

Why would she want a really bad horse?

Why don't you get her a really good horse? :D

Yeah I know cheesie. But I had to
Snuffy

spotlope
Airman

Re: Plenty of time

Post by spotlope »

Point-man wrote:She is wanting a horse really bad and in order to do that we are having to buy land. So therefore by the time this gets to me she should have at least part of these things.
Dude... she wants a horse and you're trying to justify a $29.99 purchase? Can you even get a week's worth of hay for that? Sounds like you're holding most of the cards in that deal! :lol:

Point-man
Staff Sergeant

Post by Point-man »

yeah but see she total up all the planes/scenery/addons that I've bought and then thats when it gets ugly... lol*

GX007
Senior Airman

Post by GX007 »

Yeah, tell her you're getting her a mustang. Then show her the P51 Mustang on the retail box after you buy WWII Fighters. Then run for your life. :)

GX

Point-man
Staff Sergeant

Post by Point-man »

I really don't want to see how well she can throw. Especially when it's probably going to be the box... hehehehe

new reply

Return to “WWII FIGHTERS”