Can't wait now

Five "Ace" aircraft in a box
new reply
Point-man
Staff Sergeant

Can't wait now

Post by Point-man »

Ok I went ahead and did the pre-order. Now I just hope my luck holds out and this things doesn't go on sale or anything right before the release... That is usually how my luck goes... hehehe

Point-man
Staff Sergeant

Post by Point-man »

I have a serious question here. I just saw this at sim-outhouse.

"The Zero, Bf109, and Spitfire should be available via independent download when WWII FIGHTERS ships to stores.

Scott."

What I would like to know is would I have been better off just waiting for the release of WWII Fighters and get the planes I don't have? If you would mind please give me as many details as you can Scott since I did already pre-order. If you want feel free to PM me or e-mail me with that info.

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

Pointman,

This is all about the retail box pack with 5 aircraft and the fold-out maps. In the spirity of Heavy Bombers and Jets, nothing will come close to the value of this pack.

The idea here is, if someone has a very limited budget and just wants our Spitfire, for example, they can get just that aircraft for a great price ($18.99). If you want two, then you would opt for the whole pack.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

Point-man
Staff Sergeant

Post by Point-man »

Thanks for the fast reply Scott. I was over at the sim-outhouse reading some of the replies and really thought about what was worth what here and it all came to me... hehehe It doesn't really matter to me if they are the same planes or not. You guys put alot into this stuff and there are alot of man hours that go into it that someone has to get paid for. So I think you get where I'm going with that... :D Besides I'll get the really cool fold outs for each plane... hehehe

Panther_99FS
Staff Sergeant

Post by Panther_99FS »

Point-man wrote:I have a serious question here. I just saw this at sim-outhouse.

"The Zero, Bf109, and Spitfire should be available via independent download when WWII FIGHTERS ships to stores.

Scott."

What I would like to know is would I have been better off just waiting for the release of WWII Fighters and get the planes I don't have? If you would mind please give me as many details as you can Scott since I did already pre-order. If you want feel free to PM me or e-mail me with that info.
A little math will settle this. Boxed version including shipping is about 36 bucks. Let's assume you already have the Stang and the 47. Well at 18 bucks a download and you purchase the Spit, Zero, and 109...you can clearly see you save $$$ with the boxed version...

Point-man
Staff Sergeant

Post by Point-man »

yeah I already figured that up. hehe :wink: "really thought about what was worth what here and it all came to me" That is kind of what I was meaning from that... hehe

new reply

Return to “WWII FIGHTERS”