MS Flight... Will Your FSX Aircraft Work?

Five "Ace" aircraft in a box
new reply
DocLotus
Airman First Class

MS Flight... Will Your FSX Aircraft Work?

Post by DocLotus »

Hi;

I know this may be a bit early, but...

I want to buy more FSX aircraft and am worried that I may get stuck with a bunch of unusable A2A FSX aircraft when Microsoft comes out with MS Flight.

This has already happen to me with your Wings of Power WWII Heavy Bombers and Jets for FS 2004. I never even opened the box before upgrading to FSX; I was totally depressed when they would not work properly in FSX.

I fell like I wasted my money on the box set and don't want that to happen again.

Thanks;
Doc

Norforce
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: MS Flight... Will Your FSX Aircraft Work?

Post by Norforce »

You know Microsoft they don't make programs backward compatible so I don't think they are going to worry about FSX or the aircraft that work in that environment
So how can any programmer look into his glass ball and know what engine is going to be used

Back to your problem install both Sim's on you PC so ypu can fly the Wings of Power WWII Heavy Bombers and Jets for FS 2004 happy flying

Ron
Ron
B-17 AIRFRAME 710 HRS PLUS AND CLIMBING
ImageImageImageImage

GIGABYTE X58A-UD5 MB, INTEL I7 950, 12GB DOMINATOR-GT DDR3 RAM, WIN7 64, GIGABYTE SUPER OVER CLOCK GTX 560 TI 1GB GGDDR5 1000Mz, CORSAIR 850W PS, NOCTUA NH-D14,
TRACKIR 5 & TrackClipPro

DocLotus
Airman First Class

Re: MS Flight... Will Your FSX Aircraft Work?

Post by DocLotus »

Hi Ron;

Thanks for the fast reply.

I know that often times vendors work very closely with MS (and other companies) to make sure they have new products that come out at the same time and was wondering if you guys are in contact with MS Flight development team for compatibility purposes?

Doc

new reply

Return to “WWII FIGHTERS”