Please help

The most advanced WWII prop aircraft
new reply
Schmitt
Airman

Please help

Post by Schmitt »

Hi
Can move the "sight - view??" with the mouse in FS2004 WoP He219???
Thanks

alastairmonk
Airman First Class

Post by alastairmonk »

Do you mean the gunsight reticule/crosshairs in the VC ?

If so, you have to shift your lateral position within the VC cockpit, as detailed in the manual. If not, please explain what you mean by "sight-view"

Alastair

Schmitt
Airman

Post by Schmitt »

Hi
I would like to see the virtual cockpit with the mouse...no keyboard...its more fast.
Is this possible with the first ans second cameras??? move the inside view with the mouse like in BoB2

alastairmonk
Airman First Class

Post by alastairmonk »

I don't know whether its possible with Active Camera, but with the Flight1 View utility, whilst you can pan around with the mouse by depressing the Scroll Button, you still need the keyboard to "physically shift position" sideways and up and down.

Alastair

ROB - A2A
A2A Colonel

Post by ROB - A2A »

"Active Camera" can help you with mouse look/panning. Plus you get the nice head shake effect.

regards
ROB

Schmitt
Airman

Post by Schmitt »

ROB wrote:"Active Camera" can help you with mouse look/panning. Plus you get the nice head shake effect.

regards
ROB

Sorry but i dont know use the active camera...Can you explain me how to do it????
thanks

Meso
Senior Airman

Post by Meso »

If you have a 'hat-switch' on your flightstick like the microsoft sidewinder is use you can use that. I thought it moves too slow, even when in the settings in FS its rate is at the highest value. I changed the pan_rate to 1000 instead of the default 400
the cfg file is (fs9.cfg) is in the application data\microsoft\fs9\ folder (this is located on you C: drive under ducuments and settings)

alastairmonk
Airman First Class

Post by alastairmonk »

Just in case its not clear, Active Camera 2004 is a payware addon:

http://www.anticyclone.be/

http://www.avsim.com/pages/1104/acam/ActiveCamera.htm

Alastair

Schmitt
Airman

Post by Schmitt »

Meso wrote:If you have a 'hat-switch' on your flightstick like the microsoft sidewinder is use you can use that. I thought it moves too slow, even when in the settings in FS its rate is at the highest value. I changed the pan_rate to 1000 instead of the default 400
the cfg file is (fs9.cfg) is in the application data\microsoft\fs9\ folder (this is located on you C: drive under ducuments and settings)

Hi!
I dont find fs9.cfg to change the speed.
It isnt in aplication data.....
Can you help me please???
thanks

alastairmonk
Airman First Class

Post by alastairmonk »

Schmitt,

The fs9.cfg is in C:\Documents and Settings\(Your Name)\Application Data\Microsoft\FS9

however it is a "hidden" file, so go to Windows Explorer and select Tools, Folder Options, View and under the Files and Folders section make sure that the Hidden files and folders option is set to show the hidden files.

Alastair

new reply

Return to “Heinkel He 219 "Owl"”